• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Breel Embolo

He came on as a sub with 30 mins to go. Created havoc a few times in the Albania defense with his speed. Had a few good passes as well. Looked quite sharp, in my opinion.

Wait I just thought he ran around like a headless chicken. He ran into players and packed vision running into players

Wolfsburg made an offer for €28m which was immediately rejected. Can't for the life of me see that he's worth anywhere near that. Looks quite ordinary.

Kane's worth twice as much as this guy though. A young, talented forward (proven or not) easily costs 30 million.

His touch looks heavy and his decision making looks like it needs work. Before you day that he is young ... he should have both in his locker if he going to be valued at that price

His touch looks heavy and his decision making looks like it needs work. Before you day that he is young ... he should have both in his locker if he going to be valued at that price

The way the big clubs stockpile talent, there's a lack of genuine quality players and the few that show any kind of promise cost insane amounts.

The way the big clubs stockpile talent, there's a lack of genuine quality players and the few that show any kind of promise cost insane amounts.

There are more talents in the market just need to spot them before they get the limelight

There are more talents in the market just need to spot them before they get the limelight
I had suggested Embolo back in late 2014 on another forum and got laughed off by practically everyone. You could tell back then that the kid had the talent and also an unusual maturity about him. Too bad our scouting dept doesn't monitor Spurs forums for transfer targets. Idiots. :p

He has proven over 2 season what kind of player he is. What has this Embolo kid done?

Well he has been playing first team football for at least two seasons now and his reputation will be staked on that rather than two international games

Back