• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Breel Embolo

from what i have seen/read he is a CF primarily, one which leads the line so i don't agree with that last point if that's the case

He's been played there but watching the videos from 2014/15 and 2015/16 I'd say he looks more comfortable playing wider, he's not a natural No. 9

Apparently UTD have had talks. This was something I saw in the metro today, so take it's likely recycled from somewhere.

Hmmm bugger! I was hoping for this guy and for the same price region as Janson?

I'd be amazed if mourinho doesn't buy a big hitter as well like ibra, so that's martial, rashford, ibra and embolo? Not much game time there for the young lads I wouldn't think? Reckon he'd also be buying attacking midfielders as well like your Willian's, so not like they could get game time there either?

The link to the Mirror article in the tweet above says that he will be on £4.6m at Utd (£88k pw). Couldn't see us offering anything like that.

No we're not daft

United gave just agreed to pay £30m for a player with 40 senior games so there just throwing money at all their problems yet criticise city for doing it....

Well there you go, money talks and we're not paying.
And nor would I want us to (not to that extent, anyway).

No we're not daft

United gave just agreed to pay £30m for a player with 40 senior games so there just throwing money at all their problems yet criticise city for doing it....
Yep. And it might work, it might not. But it will ramp up the expectation, and therefore pressure, on those players. It will be interesting to see how quickly they adapt.
I'm still not convinced things are going to go well for Utd, at least not beyond a short term fix.

No we're not daft

Martial didn't work out too bad for them, so who's to say it won't be the same. I just feel bad for the lad, as it looks he might not be getting much game time.

Martial didn't work out too bad for them, so who's to say it won't be the same. I just feel bad for the lad, as it looks he might not be getting much game time.

They paid almost double we were quoted for Martial

People see them coming now and add a zero as they know they have very little planning and when they want someone they will pay it

Ibra, Martial, Rooney, Rashford, Embolo

:eek:

I dont think scoring goals is going to be a problem for them

Back