• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Breel Embolo

I'd be actively upset if we signed this guy. Has looked like a right donkey - terrible decision making and touch, just charging about, running into players, falling over, getting up, falling over - like a remote controlled car controlled by a toddler.

Witsel on the other hand impressed me a lot in the one game I saw him in. Had that Modric ability to carry the ball intelligently (not dribbling or beating anyone) - that's an underrated skill which opens up space and disrupts formations. Rather we had bought him in than Wanyama (although I'm happy enough with Wanyama just not excited).

I have watched almost every minute this guy has played so far in the Euro's and i do not see what the hype is about? He is like Ade after the new contract.

I agree he hasn't looked very sharp (apart from the 20 mins in the first game), but I wouldn't do the mistake of judging a player based on performances in a tournament like this. Going by this standard, Kane is utter brick as well. He hasn't started a single game, and he largely plays with a lot of players he doesn't normally play with in a system he doesn't normally play.

Anyone can look good in a tournament like this. Corluka has looked like a world beater, and although I liked him a lot, let's just admit that he sure as hell isn't.

I have watched almost every minute this guy has played so far in the Euro's and i do not see what the hype is about? He is like Ade after the new contract.

And now imagine what a person would think of Harry Kane after watching every minute he has played in this tournament so far, I would suggest he has been less than meh.

I agree he hasn't looked very sharp (apart from the 20 mins in the first game), but I wouldn't do the mistake of judging a player based on performances in a tournament like this. Going by this standard, Kane is utter brick as well. He hasn't started a single game, and he largely plays with a lot of players he doesn't normally play with in a system he doesn't normally play.

Anyone can look good in a tournament like this. Corluka has looked like a world beater, and although I liked him a lot, let's just admit that he sure as hell isn't.
Corluka hasn't looked like a world beater. He has looked like a decent, solid player. Which he is.

Could be a good deal for them, although he hasn't been that impressive at the Euro's (then again neither have Kane and Alli).

Time to close the thread.

Back