• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Brazilian club sack four players over masturbation scandal

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Sport Clube Gaucho's president Gilmar Rosso has annulled the contracts of four players involved in a video.

A tape has emerged in Brazil of four players from the Passo Fundo-based club mutually masturbating in the club's dressing room. Three of the players were caught in the act, while another was filming what was taking place.

President Russo was shown the footage, and decided to terminate all four players' contracts almost immediately.

"When I hit play, I deleted it, I think it's disgusting," Russo told GloboEsporte.

"Outside business hours, we have nothing to do with the situation. If they want to get drunk, [be] gay or not, that’s their problem.

“What I have to answer as president is during a trip, office hours. That’s my responsibility. The club is not a keeper of morals and good manners. The only thing we have to answer to is the making of the video inside the club dressing room.

"If the video had been heterosexual in nature, the same decision would be taken."

Russo insisted that the reason for suspending the quartet was not just for their inappropriate actions, but to protect them from being ridiculed by the club's fans.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/brazilian-club-sack-four-players-over-masturbation-scandal

Back