• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Brand new Joke thread (Not all PC)

This was just text to me, don't shoot the messenger.

Mick, I feel bad for you son,
You got 99 problems, but l'wren ain't one.

Too soon and bad taste, I know.

There was a man who worked for the Post Office whose job was to process all the mail that had illegible addresses.
One day, a letter came addressed in a shaky handwriting to GHod with no actual address.

He thought he should open it to see what it was about.

The letter read:

Dear GHod,
I am an 83 year old widow, living on a very small pension.
Yesterday someone stole my purse. It had £100 in it, which was all the money I had until my next pension payment.
Next Sunday is Christmas, and I had invited two of my friends over for dinner. Without that money, I have nothing to buy food with, have no family to turn to, and you are my only hope. Can you please help me?

Yours Sincerely,
Edna.

The postal worker was touched. He showed the letter to all the other workers. Each one dug into his or her wallet and came up with a few dollars.
By the time he made the rounds, he had collected £96, which they put into an envelope and sent to the woman.
The rest of the day, all the workers felt a warm glow thinking of Edna and the dinner she would be able to share with her friends.

Christmas came and went.

A few days later, another letter came from the same old lady to GHod.
All the workers gathered around while the letter was opened.

It read:

Dear GHod,
How can I ever thank you enough for what you did for me?
Because of your gift of love, I was able to fix a glorious dinner for my friends. We had a very nice day and I told my friends of your wonderful gift.

Yours Sincerely,
Edna

PS. By the way, there was £4 missing.
I think it might have been those bastards at the post office.

A man is on board a plane when he hears the Pope will also be on the flight.

"Wow," thinks the man, "I might get to meet the Pope in person."

Shortly the Pope walks on board, and to the man's surprise takes the seat next to his. After take off, the Pope starts doing a crossword puzzle, a few minutes pass and he turns to the man and says

"Excuse me, but do you know a 4 letter word for a woman that ends U, N, T?"

Only one word leapt to the man's mind, "I can't say that to the Pope, there must be something else". He thinks for 10 minutes and finally taps the pontiff on the shoulder triumphantly and says "I think the word you're after is aunt".

"Ah, of course." says the Pope "Do you have an eraser?"

--

A farmer angrily walks into his bedroom carrying a lamb under his arm, waking his wife.

"This is the pig I have to sleep with everytime you've got a 'headache'!"

His wife looks at him, not particularly surprised, and says "You do know that's a lamb under your arm?"

"Eh? I wasn't talking to you."

--

An elephant is down by the river one day, he notices a turtle asleep on the bank. Quietly as he can, he creeps across and boots it all the way to the other side of the river.

"What did you do that for?" asks a passing giraffe.

"I recognised the little ****", says the elephant, "58 years ago he took a nip out of my trunk in this very spot"

"Wow, that's quite a memory you've got" says the giraffe.

"Well you know us elephants... turtle recall"

:tumbleweed:

A man is on board a plane when he hears the Pope will also be on the flight.

"Wow," thinks the man, "I might get to meet the Pope in person."

Shortly the Pope walks on board, and to the man's surprise takes the seat next to his. After take off, the Pope starts doing a crossword puzzle, a few minutes pass and he turns to the man and says

"Excuse me, but do you know a 4 letter word for a woman that ends U, N, T?"

Only one word leapt to the man's mind, "I can't say that to the Pope, there must be something else". He thinks for 10 minutes and finally taps the pontiff on the shoulder triumphantly and says "I think the word you're after is aunt".

"Ah, of course." says the Pope "Do you have an eraser?"

--

A farmer angrily walks into his bedroom carrying a lamb under his arm, waking his wife.

"This is the pig I have to sleep with everytime you've got a 'headache'!"

His wife looks at him, not particularly surprised, and says "You do know that's a lamb under your arm?"

"Eh? I wasn't talking to you."

--

An elephant is down by the river one day, he notices a turtle asleep on the bank. Quietly as he can, he creeps across and boots it all the way to the other side of the river.

"What did you do that for?" asks a passing giraffe.

"I recognised the little ****", says the elephant, "58 years ago he took a nip out of my trunk in this very spot"

"Wow, that's quite a memory you've got" says the giraffe.

"Well you know us elephants... turtle recall"

:tumbleweed:

:lol:
Gold star stuff!

Let's spare a thought for the man who told his wife that he was going to China on the Malaysian plane and now can't leave his girlfriend's apartment.

When Oscar Pistorius said he wanted to be just like able bodied athletes, who knew he meant OJ Simpson?

What's the difference between an Afghani Military Base and a Pakistani Elementary School?
I don't know, I just fly the drone.

"If you'd had grabbed a tin of shoe polish, you could have blackened her up and got away with it," I said to Oscar Pistorius, laughing.
Then I realised that was in bad taste. Why would he have a tin of shoe polish?

Statistically... 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

How do you know when a girl is too skinny?
Your jealous fat wife tells you.

Let's spare a thought for the man who told his wife that he was going to China on the Malaysian plane and now can't leave his girlfriend's apartment.

When Oscar Pistorius said he wanted to be just like able bodied athletes, who knew he meant OJ Simpson?

What's the difference between an Afghani Military Base and a Pakistani Elementary School?
I don't know, I just fly the drone.

"If you'd had grabbed a tin of shoe polish, you could have blackened her up and got away with it," I said to Oscar Pistorius, laughing.
Then I realised that was in bad taste. Why would he have a tin of shoe polish?

Statistically... 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

How do you know when a girl is too skinny?
Your jealous fat wife tells you.

:lol::lol:

In a train car there were a Canadian, an American, a spectacular looking blonde and a frightfully awful looking fat lady. After several minutes of the trip the train happens to pass through a dark tunnel, and the unmistakable sound of a slap is heard. When they leave the tunnel, the American had a big red slap mark on his cheek.

The blonde thought - "That American son of a bItch wanted to touch me and by mistake, he must have put his hand on the fat lady, who in turn must have slapped his face"

The fat lady thought - "This dirty old American laid his hands on the blonde and she smacked him".

The American thought - "That fecking Canadian put his hand on that blonde and by mistake she slapped me".

The Canadian thought - "I hope there's another tunnel soon so I can smack that stupid American again".

Murphy, O’Shea & Mullligan go for a job on a building site, but have been told beforehand that the foreman dislikes the Irish. Murphy suggest to the other two that they give English sounding names.O’Shea goes in first to to interview foreman asks him his name,O'Shea looks out window & sees a Woolworth store.My name is F W Woolworth, get out shouts the foreman. Mulligan goes in same question he looks out window and sees a shoe shop, my name is Freeman Hardy Willis, get out shouts the foreman. Murphy is last in an exasperated foreman asks what’s your name, Murphy has good look out of window and replies Ken, thank Christ for that says foreman, Ken who? Tuckey Fried Chicken says Murphy.

Paddy drags a huge box to the Antiques Roadshow in Dublin. 'Where did you get this?' asks the expert. 'It's been in my loft for 40 years,' replies Paddy, 'and I think it must be some kind of family heirloom.' 'I see,' says the expert. 'Tell me, do you have insurance?' 'No,' replies Paddy. 'Do you think I should?' 'Yeah,' replies the expert. 'It's your water tank!'

Haven't posted any poor jokes for a while so here are a few....

Helpline!

"G'day mate, Foster's Helpline - what's the problem mate?"

" I'm on holiday in Australia with my girlfriend and she's been stung on her bits by a hornet, now her vagina has completely closed up!!!

"Bummer mate!"

"Good idea!!" Thanks mate!!"

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and preceded to the checkout counter.
The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?"
"Eight," the boy replied.
The man continued, "do you know what these are used for?"
The boy replied, "not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for him. He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike. Right now, he can't do either."

It's Saint Patrick's day and an armed hooded robber bursts into the Bank of Ireland and forces the tellers to load a sack full of cash. On his way out the door with the loot one brave Irish customer grabs the hood and pulls it off revealing the robber's face.

The robber shoots the man without hesitation.

He then looks around the bank to see if anyone else has seen him. One of the tellers is looking straight at him and the robber walks over and calmly shoots him dead.
Everyone by now is very scared and looking down at the floor.

"Did anyone else see my face?" screams the robber.

There is a few moments of silence then one elderly Irish gent, looking down, tentatively raises his hand and says, "I think me wife here may have caught a glimpse."

One day 3 women went to the top of a helter skelter at the fairground.
There was a black haired, brown haired, and a blonde haired woman.
When they got to the top a genie appeared from nowhere and said, "It's your lucky day!, when you're going down the ride shout out the one thing that you want and lo! you will land in it at the bottom".
So the black haired woman went down and shouted "money" and landed in a load of cash,
the brown haired woman went down and shouted "gorgeous men!" and landed in a pile of model men.
The blonde woman wasn't listening to the genie so she went down shouting "Weeeeeee!"

The head of the Cotswold hedgehogs went to see the head of the local rabbits for some help.
"Hey rabbit, wonder if you can help us", he said
"I'll be glad to try, Spikey", said the Rabbit.
"The thing is, like it is now, at night, we are losing far too many fellow hogs to those devlish machines with bright eyes that move like thunder along the smooth black walkways... I was wondering, your species seem to be very good at dodging them, you never seem to get squashed".
"Aaah" said Briar, "I will tell you how we do this, and come with me now and we will demonstrate the technique to your tribal members". Looking pleased, the hedgehog gathered his inner circle together and they walked the short disatnce with the rabbit to the A419, nearby.
"Now", said Rabbit, "this is what you do... If you see those two bright lights heading towards you as you are crossing the road, just make sure you sit down right in between the two of them - then you will be fine".
Just to prove it, the rabbit ran into the road in front of a speeding car, and to the shocked hedgehogs' delight emerged unscathed and rejoined the group.
Spikey was keen to demonstrate the new technique so as soon as the next pair of lights appeared he ran into the road and squatted down between the lights...

There was a nasty squelching noise and the hedgehogs turned to look at rabbit...who said,
"Blimey, you don't see many Reliant Robins around these days do you".

Two aliens landed in the Arizona desert near a gas station that was closed for the night. They approached one of the gas pumps and the younger alien addressed it saying, 'Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader.'
The gas pump, of course, didn't respond.
The younger alien became angry at the lack of response.
The older alien said, 'I'd calm down if I were you.'
The younger alien ignored the warning and repeated his greeting. Again, there was no response.

Annoyed by what he perceived to be the pump's haughty attitude, he drew his ray gun and said impatiently, 'Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Do not ignore us this way! Take us to your leader or I will fire!'
The older alien again warned his comrade saying, 'You probably don't want to do that! I really don't think you should make him mad.'
'Rubbish,' replied the ****y, young alien. He aimed his weapon at the pump and opened fire. There was a huge explosion. A massive fireball roared towards them and blew the younger alien off his feet and deposited him a burnt, smoking mess about 200 yards away in a cactus patch.

Half an hour passed. When he finally regained consciousness, he refocused his three eyes, straightened his bent antenna, and looked dazedly at the older, wiser alien who was standing over him shaking his big, green head.
'What a ferocious creature!' exclaimed the young, fried alien. 'He damn near killed me! How did you know he was so dangerous?'
The older alien leaned over, placed a friendly feeler on his crispy friend and replied,
'If there's one thing I've learned during my intergalactic travels, you don't want to mess with a guy who can loop his penis over his shoulder twice and then stick it in his ear'

A priest wanted to raise money for his church and on being told there was a fortune in horse racing, decided to purchase one and enter it in the races.

However, at the local auction, the going price for a horse was so high that he ended up buying a donkey instead. He figured that, since he had it, he might as well go ahead and enter it in the races.

To his surprise the donkey came in third. The next day the local paper carried this headline:

PASTOR'S ASS SHOWS

The priest was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again, and this time it won. The local paper read:

PASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the priest not to enter the donkey in another race. The next day the local paper headline read:

BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS

This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the priest to get rid of the donkey. The priest decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent. The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day:

NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN

The Bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for ten dollars. The next day the paper read:

NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10

This was definitely too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild. The next day the headlines read:

NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE

The Bishop was buried the next day.

---

A man and his wife were having sex -- 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes passed. Sweat was pouring off both of them. Finally the wife looked up and said, "What's the matter, baby? Can't you think of anyone else either?"

---

These two might have been posted before:

Saddam Hussein was sitting in his office wondering what country to invade next when his telephone rang. "Hello! Mr. Hussein!" a heavily accented voice said. "This is Paddy down in County Cavan, Ireland. I am ringing you to inform you that we are officially declaring war on you."

"Well, Paddy," Saddam replied, "this is indeed important news. Tell me, how big is your army?"

"At this moment in time," said Paddy after a moment's calculation, "there is me-self, me cousin Sean, me next-door neighbor Gerry, and the entire dominoes team from the pub. That makes eight."

Saddam sighed. "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."

"Begorra!" said Paddy. "I'll have to ring you back." Sure enough, the next day Paddy rang back. "Right, Mr. Hussein, the war is still on. We have managed to acquire some equipment."

"And what equipment would that be, Paddy?"

"Well, we have two combine harvesters, a bulldozer, and Murphy's tractor from the farm."

Once more Saddam sighed. "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have 16,000 tanks, 14,000 armored personnel carriers, and my army has increased to one and a half million men since we last spoke."

"Really?" said Paddy. "I'll have to ring you back." Paddy rang again the next day. "Right, Mr. Hussein, the war is still on. We have managed to get ourselves airborne. We've modified Ted's ultra-light with a couple of rifles in the ****pit, and the bridge team has joined us as well."

Saddam was silent for a moment, then sighed again. "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have 10,000 bombers, 20,000 MiG-19 attack planes, my military complex is surrounded by laser-guided surface-to-air missile sites, and since we last spoke, my army has increased to two million men."

"Faith and begorra!" Paddy exclaimed. "I'll have to ring you back." Sure enough, Paddy called again the next day. "Right, Mr. Hussein, I'm sorry to tell you that we've had to call off the war."

"I'm sorry to hear that," said Saddam. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

"Well," said Paddy, "we've all had a chat -- and there's no way we can feed two million prisoners!"

---

WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"

HUSBAND: "Definitely not."

WIFE: "Why not? Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND: "Of course I do."

WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"

HUSBAND: "Okay, I'll get married again."

WIFE: "You would?" (with a hurtful look on her face).

HUSBAND: (makes audible groan).

WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"

WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."

WIFE: "Would you play golf with her?"

HUSBAND: "I guess so."

WIFE: "Would she use my golf clubs?"

HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed..."

Mickey Mouse goes into a divorce lawyer and says, "I need a divorce from Minnie." The lawyer tells Mickey to tell him what the issues have been, and he will work towards a resolution and settlement.

Mickey proceeds to give the lawyer the information, at which point he says to Mickey, "I'm sorry, Mr. Mouse. In the state of California, insanity is not grounds for divorce."

Mickey looks agitated and replies, "I didn't say she was crazy! I said she was ****ing Goofy!"

Just had this texted to me. I feel I need to clarify that.

What kind of grapes do Indians like?

Gangrapes 8-[

Breaking news: Oscar Pistorius has sacked his legal team and hired Celtic as he has been informed you can lose both legs and still win.

How do you get a nun pregnant?
Dress her up as an altar boy

Police have been investigating the theft of a toilet seat. Unfortunately, they have nothing to go on

Q: if you had grass stains on your knees and a condom up your a**e would you tell anyone?
A: No
Wanna come camping?

A dog phones the classified section of his local newspaper.
The agent answers and asks for the message to be printed.
The dog says 'woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof.'
The agent says 'we charge in 10 word increments so why don'tI just throw in an extra 'woof'.
The dog says 'If you do that it won't make any sense'.

How many immature people does it take to change a lightbulb?
Your mum

Teacher: "Billy, why are you late for school ?"
Billy: "My grandad got burnt this morning"
Teacher: "Oh; Badly ?"
Billy: "Well Miss, they tend not to **** about at the crematorium !"

There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't

There are two types of people in the world. Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

I thought it was a seaside tragedy when I read the headline, "young lad tossed off cliff."
Just goes to show, you never know what dangers are lurking in the shadows.

Police have removed a large amount of material from a house belonging to Cliff Richard.
Fingers crossed it's just child p0rn, and not new music.

Jehovah's Witness: "Don't you want eternal life?"

"Not if it's gonna be with a bunch of Jehovah's Witnesses! What kinda sales pitch is that?"

Back