• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bounce back loans

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
My mate who i go spurs with has just got 12 grand despite the fact he is employed. Only has to pay back 200 a month after ayear at very low 3% interest.

Wonder how many are going to do this as a way of clearing their loans.

DHN_8bhXcAEXxR8.jpg

My mate who i go spurs with has just got 12 grand despite the fact he is employed. Only has to pay back 200 a month after ayear at very low 3% interest.

Wonder how many are going to do this as a way of clearing their loans.
Yep. £25k of Santander last week.

Applied and signed off tuesday ...in the account on wednesday.

Nothing to pay until month 13............ 2.5%interest with the goverment paying the first years interest.

Pay back in full when you want with no penalty.

Ltd company protection ie no personal assets as collateral

Commercial finance with those conditions.....

No brainer.

Yep. £25k of Santander last week.

Applied and signed off tuesday ...in the account on wednesday.

Nothing to pay until month 13............ 2.5%interest with the goverment paying the first years interest.

Pay back in full when you want with no penalty.

Ltd company protection ie no personal assets as collateral

Commercial finance with those conditions.....

No brainer.

That's fine if your self employed. My mate aint he is a bus driver.

How did he get that done then ???

I have no idea, i know he sells a little on the side on ebay but he has always blagged about never paying tax on it as it is a side hustle, bit like me with my football betting. I would have thought you had to had a number from the inland revenue for your self employment.

He said he did it through his bank natwest and just told them he was self employed agency driver. Not sure it all sounds fishy to me but he is not a trumper normally so I not sure what to believe.

I've applied via HSBC as my business banking provider isn't eligible to offer the loan. Took a few minutes on the phone yesterday to set up a temporary feeder account as I don't bank with them. They'll then phone me with my sort code and account number in a few days and I can apply thereafter.

how do people on here feel about people using this facility if they don't need it? Particularly interested in @scaramanga @Grays_1890 and also to offer a view from the other side of the political spectrum @Gilzeantoscore view

I'm not in great financial difficulty at the moment but my industry has shut down almost completely (or at least the areas I work in). As a PSC Limited Company that's less than a year old I'm not entitled to any assistance from the government. I'm applying to cover my back as I have no means to earn at the moment and for the foreseeable future.

Also there's a Fender Telecaster 60's reissue on ebay I'm determined to win, so....

I'm not in great financial difficulty at the moment but my industry has shut down almost completely (or at least the areas I work in). As a PSC Limited Company that's less than a year old I'm not entitled to any assistance from the government. I'm applying to cover my back as I have no means to earn at the moment and for the foreseeable future.

Also there's a Fender Telecaster 60's reissue on ebay I'm determined to win, so....

I'm in a similar position... minus the fender... Good luck with that by the way ;)

how do people on here feel about people using this facility if they don't need it? Particularly interested in @scaramanga @Grays_1890 and also to offer a view from the other side of the political spectrum @Gilzeantoscore view

Haha what side of the political spectrum do you assume that is? Just out of interest (no pun intended)

He has hustled the hustlers but ultimately he will have to pay it back so its not like he has taken money in benefits that will not be repaid. Good luck to the guy

Haha what side of the political spectrum do you assume that is? Just out of interest (no pun intended)

He has hustled the hustlers but ultimately he will have to pay it back so its not like he has taken money in benefits that will not be repaid. Good luck to the guy

You are quite right wing in your views (definitely not far right... or at least i think and hope your not) but I think its fair to say that you are on the right of the spectrum.

Back