1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Bongani Khumalo

Discussion in 'Classic Threads' started by Jordinho, 29 Jun 2013.

1. parklane1

parklane1 Nayim

The club have tried the same in Japan, S Africa, and now the USA ( maybe). There are a lot of clubs chasing the new supporters.

2. Kandi1977

Kandi1977 Jimmy McCormick

Rather surprisingly, my home country Norway, has the biggest percentage of Spurs supporters. Even bigger than the UK! Then again, it's a strange country. Leeds Utd has the 2nd biggest supporter club, only surpassed by that other Utd club in Manchester.

EDIT: I see now that Denmark is bigger, probably heavily boosted by Christian Eriksen

DubaiSpur likes this.
  3. Jordinho

Jordinho Clive Allen Staff Member

Doncaster Rovers manager, Paul Dikov, admitted he is keen on bringing former Tottenham Hotspur defender, Bongani Khumalo back to the club, although a potential move could be held up by issues with his visa.

“I’ve been in contact with his representatives and the problem that Bongs has got at the minute is his working visa in this country," dingdongov told BBC Radio Sheffield.

“Through the unlucky injury that he had and the amount of time he was out, he has not played the amount of games for the national team that is required and the amount of games in this country that is required.

“That makes it a problem for him getting his visa and it’s looking unlikely at the minute that it is something that could be sorted out. I know his representatives here and in South Africa are trying to sort it out.

“Bongs was fantastic for us, on and off the pitch, as a player and a person.

“He would definitely be one that we’d be interested in.

“I made the call to his agent at the end of the season just to find out what he was thinking because he finished it really strongly at Colchester.

“We were told then the main problem would be the visa and that’s an ongoing thing at the minute, and it’s still a problem for him.

“That’s not just disappointing for me but for Bongs too because he wants to stay in England.”

Meanwhile, Khumalo's agent Glyn Binkin maintains that his client will remain in Europe.

“He is remaining in Europe. We have several options, but at the moment I can’t reveal the names of the teams,” Binkin said.

http://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/...ani-khumalo-s-move-to-doncaster-rovers/212064

dingdongov knows.

4. milo

milo Tony Galvin Staff Member

It sounds like he'll be off to QPR

5. Gutter Boy

Gutter Boy Tim Sherwood

I heard he's weighing up offers from Madrid, Barca and Bayern. Eye watering contracts being offered

6. milo

milo Tony Galvin Staff Member

It'll be an honour when he is picking up the Ballon d'Or to say that we never saw him in a Spurs shirt

7. Maltese Falcon

Maltese Falcon Neil Sullivan

Give the lad a break :) It's not his fault that he was bought only as a marketing ploy...