• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bojan Krkic

you will regret that soon enough when he finds his feet..so to speak.

remember zidane? Remember Lewandowski? dont follow the hype..trust your gut and what you have seen

I'm guessing Baldini has seen much more of him than any of us have in the last two years, including seeing him in training, working alongside him and seeing his attitude and approach.

It seems he's available for a reasonable price, that he would like to leave Roma and that he's being offered to much smaller leagues than the PL. We could sign him, if Baldini isn't moving on this at all I think that speaks volumes. That's not hype.

you will regret that soon enough when he finds his feet..so to speak.

remember zidane? Remember Lewandowski? dont follow the hype..trust your gut and what you have seen

I am trusting what I've seen! I've seen him a number of times, admittedly not since he left Barca, and always wondered what the hype was about. I dont see anything exceptional in him at all (and I mean in an individual skill or pace rather than overall) which would mean that he'll make it at the top level

Think he's much more likely to be the next GDS than the next Zidane

Back