• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bojan Krkic

Nigeyman

Chris Armstrong
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/654376360?-11179:5808 Good old Metro.......apparently 6m.....offered to spurs via a third party......Seem to remember he was the next big thing though his career has been on a downward scale and he hasn't impressed in serie a........what do people reckon????? he can play either wide front positions.... I remember watching a roma game on espn last season though and he was dreadful.

Looked very promising at Barca, but even then if there was ever something I thought about Bojan it wasn't "he'll fit in perfectly in England".

No thanks.

That's because Luis Enrique insisted on him so i won't hold that poor piece of business against Baldini.

Don't think he's brick at all. Sure, he isn't Messi, but he could add a lot to our squad, especially at a 4-6 million deal. I'm not a European football expert, but I've seen him quite a few times. Good close control, good passer, good movement, and he looked a great finisher in his Barca days.

Milan and Roma played him out wide, which may not be his best position, b/c he doesn't offer express pace, though he has the ability to beat a man at times due to a good change of pace. He offers good versatility, along the front line, and he could be a good squad player to compete w/ all of our forwards or offer something different off the bench. As much as I'd rather have Villa + Soldado, I think it's much more likely that we'll get one of those guys (probably Villa) and someone like Bojan or Affelay (who are different types of players, but similar cost) who can play across the front line and not cost too much.

Wouldn't be over the moon w/ his signing, but I think he can offer more than a Dempsey or Townsend.

Always thought when I saw hit at Barca that he was massively over-rated. Ppl rated him highly as he was young and at Barca. GDS Mk II

No thanks

at a stetch I'd take him on loan

Yes, a cheap loan with a cheap clause to sign him permanently if he does well. That would be the only way we should even consider signing him.

I would much rather we gave Townsend, who has proven himself a bit in the PL, game time than spend £4-5m on a player who doesn't really add much of anything we need, doesn't seem suited to the league and is on a several year downwards trajectory despite being young still.

He's capable of playing on the left of a front 3 and is still quite young, with the potential to develop into a decent cf. If the price is right why not? Unless he's completely regressed at Roma, surely he wouldn't be a bad option even from the bench.

I'm saying YES to this. for 6 million infact its a no brainer

I don't think your barmy for saying that...

At one stage he was the next big thing...predicted to take the footballing world by storm......He showed fantastic early potential and seems to have lost his way. the romantic in me would love us to be the club to get him back on track...to tap into his potential...there may be a reasons while he has been regressing if we got to the bottom of those we could have some bargain on our hands......but yes you can think Gio Mark 2.

6m would be reasonable and he could play anywhere across a front three though lacks any physicality for the cf role.

Perhaps as others state he is poo poo and not worth a punt.......who to say in his mid 20's he wont move up a few gears and fulfil early potential...

I don't think your barmy for saying that...

At one stage he was the next big thing...predicted to take the footballing world by storm......He showed fantastic early potential and seems to have lost his way. the romantic in me would love us to be the club to get him back on track...to tap into his potential...there may be a reasons while he has been regressing if we got to the bottom of those we could have some bargain on our hands......but yes you can think Gio Mark 2.

6m would be reasonable and he could play anywhere across a front three though lacks any physicality for the cf role.

Perhaps as others state he is poo poo and not worth a punt.......who to say in his mid 20's he wont move up a few gears and fulfil early potential...

i know what i saw back whn i was obsessed with grass roots football...and i would take him in a heartbeat for 6 million no matter what else had gone on with him

Back