• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bloody British Airways

So I meet up with big Geoff to go to the star for lunch, tanya only bans me and starts getting disinfectant wipes out. Been banned from all 3 pubs in the village.

We eat in the old tolgate in bramber about once a fortnight as it is literally across the road. This village is right getting on my nerves.

I’m spending 2 days in York with all the other infected Chinese people, you can come up here and I’ll buy you dinner

Glad you are back safe. And I hope the treatment went well.

In all seriousness, when back in the uk did they ask you where in china you have been? Check you for flu symptoms? Ask anything at all in relation to the virus or offer any advice. Did they take down your address and contact in case they need to be touch?

In all seriousness, when back in the uk did they ask you where in china you have been? Check you for flu symptoms? Ask anything at all in relation to the virus or offer any advice. Did they take down your address and contact in case they need to be touch?

+ Did they give you a rectal probe?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

No nothing, bit shocking really. Also our local people the brighton argus are reporting a case in Brighton. We are 15 miles outside Brighton closer to Worthing. Had lots of jokes from people since coming back.

Now people arent saying it in a jokey way.

I feel fine and have no symptoms.

I had some hair loss because I was not allowed to take the anti hair loss pills before the chemo. I am at the slimmest I have been since I was 20 and I'm absolutely exhausted but that is what I was told to expect from the treatment.

Though I left in a hurry I got an aftercare package and am seeing my guy in London in a few weeks time anyway. Was meant to start a special fitness program in 2 weeks when I was originally meant to come back. I guess if I get flu I will have to make a dash to hospital. My immune system is low at the moment anyway.

No nothing, bit shocking really. Also our local people the brighton argus are reporting a case in Brighton. We are 15 miles outside Brighton closer to Worthing. Had lots of jokes from people since coming back.

Now people arent saying it in a jokey way.

I feel fine and have no symptoms.

I had some hair loss because I was not allowed to take the anti hair loss pills before the chemo. I am at the slimmest I have been since I was 20 and I'm absolutely exhausted but that is what I was told to expect from the treatment.

Though I left in a hurry I got an aftercare package and am seeing my guy in London in a few weeks time anyway. Was meant to start a special fitness program in 2 weeks when I was originally meant to come back. I guess if I get flu I will have to make a dash to hospital. My immune system is low at the moment anyway.

That is shocking and worrying.

I hope you feel better and more energised soon. Good to have you back.

So I meet up with big Geoff to go to the star for lunch, tanya only bans me and starts getting disinfectant wipes out. Been banned from all 3 pubs in the village.

We eat in the old tolgate in bramber about once a fortnight as it is literally across the road. This village is right getting on my nerves.
Are you the only gay in the village?

GHod the amount of people going weird around this way.

Was in the food hall in M an S in shoreham which is about 8 miles from Brighton and saw two different people walking around with face masks on. They would have freaked if they knew where I have been the last month.

Was in the food hall in M an S in shoreham which is about 8 miles from Brighton and saw two different people walking around with face masks on. They would have freaked if they knew where I have been the last month.

Face masks make fudge all difference anyway. It's primarily spread by hand to mouth, eyes or nose.

Face masks make fudge all difference anyway. It's primarily spread by hand to mouth, eyes or nose.
It was probably because they'd heard there was some old deviant wandering around M&S sticking his fingers in people's mouths.

The idiots would almost make me want shout it over store tannoy!

Back