• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Lives Matter

Out of interest, and as an aside from this specific incident which is absurd, do you have any concept of what African Americans have endured over the centuries? I am not talking about statistics, I am talking about life. Have you ever been to the south? The North East? The South East coast? The midwest? Have you spent any time in the smaller towns? Again -and remember this because it is vitally important- segregation only became illegal in 1964.
I've been to a fair bit of the US - not the Mid West though, fudge that.

Didn't see anything pre-1964, wasn't around then.

What about when you see videos of cops brutalising compliant people? Are the cops fudging arseholes, everyone of them?

Everyone of those who were blocking acsess to the petrol station and stopping folks from filling up are arseholes YES, are SOME cops guilty of going over the top YES. Does that answer your question?

Everyone of those who were blocking acsess to the petrol station and stopping folks from filling up are arseholes YES, are SOME cops guilty of going over the top YES. Does that answer your question?

It's curious that I don't see posts from you labelling dodgy cops as fudging arseholes, all of them... Your targets and bias' are very clear.

It's curious that I don't see posts from you labelling dodgy cops as fudging arseholes, all of them... Your targets and bias' are very clear.

You need to read the posts of others more clearly, i said do some cops go over the top then yes they do so they are arseholes. As for bias and targets you need to look at yours some time but i guess that would not fit your one eyed way of looking at things.

I found someone who supports your viewpoints @scaramanga other than @wiziwig the fcuking redneck, question ducking coward. When I say viewpoints (given you have so many which are distorted), I specifically mean the shootings of black American's, not being disproportionate or racially fueled.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/e...946f3eacd389?ri18n=true&ncid=newsltushpmgnews

Luckily once trump goes, this clown Barr goes. Then maybe without a racist and compliant Attorney General the US can start rebuilding the damage.

I found someone who supports your viewpoints @scaramanga other than @wiziwig the fcuking redneck, question ducking coward. When I say viewpoints (given you have so many which are distorted), I specifically mean the shootings of black American's, not being disproportionate or racially fueled.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/e...946f3eacd389?ri18n=true&ncid=newsltushpmgnews

Luckily once trump goes, this clown Barr goes. Then maybe without a racist and compliant Attorney General the US can start rebuilding the damage.

There should be enormous concern over the Trump/Barr partnership. Enormous. The other thing is that election night itself will not be decisive, that day will come when all votes are counted!

There should be enormous concern over the Trump/Barr partnership. Enormous. The other thing is that election night itself will not be decisive, that day will come when all votes are counted!
I fear it won't be as simple as votes, unfortunately. The Transition Integrity Project has been gaming out election scenarios and only one scenario did not lead to civil unrest and chaos, and that was a Biden landslide. Every other one was a clusterfudge. When the incumbent will do anything, literally anything, to stay in power then there are no rules anymore. One side will try and abide by the norms and laws, and the other will kick the board over if they are losing.

You are right in that Barr is the key to all this. They need to impeach him before it is too late, even if a GOP led Senate will not convict. It might take the wind out of his sails if nothing else. And who knows, maybe some repub senators will choose to save their republic at the end.

I fear it won't be as simple as votes, unfortunately. The Transition Integrity Project has been gaming out election scenarios and only one scenario did not lead to civil unrest and chaos, and that was a Biden landslide. Every other one was a clusterfudge. When the incumbent will do anything, literally anything, to stay in power then there are no rules anymore. One side will try and abide by the norms and laws, and the other will kick the board over if they are losing.

You are right in that Barr is the key to all this. They need to impeach him before it is too late, even if a GOP led Senate will not convict. It might take the wind out of his sails if nothing else. And who knows, maybe some repub senators will choose to save their republic at the end.

It is an absolute brick-show. Truth be told, I cannot focus for too long on the consequences of a second-term of him not just for the US but for the world.

More flimflam. It is barely above freezing and the guy is having a mental health breakdown, is cuffed and naked. WHY do these officers not IMMEDIATELY cover his BODY? Give the bloke a fudging BLANKET? Instead, they put a hood on him. A fudging hood because he said he had covid19. Officers NOT wearing masks. Then they feel the need to smash his head into the floor and apply this "technique" despite him being cuffed and on the floor, naked? The coroner deemed it a homicide! What a total and utter DISGRACE!!!!! This was last March! His own brother had called the police FOR HELP FFS! To HELP him!

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/0...ffocating-in-police-custody-in-rochester-n-y/

More flimflam. It is barely above freezing and the guy is having a mental health breakdown, is cuffed and naked. WHY do these officers not IMMEDIATELY cover his BODY? Give the bloke a fudging BLANKET? Instead, they put a hood on him. A fudging hood because he said he had covid19. Officers NOT wearing masks. Then they feel the need to smash his head into the floor and apply this "technique" despite him being cuffed and on the floor, naked? The coroner deemed it a homicide! What a total and utter DISGRACE!!!!! This was last March! His own brother had called the police FOR HELP FFS! To HELP him!

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/0...ffocating-in-police-custody-in-rochester-n-y/

This is horrific

You need to read the posts of others more clearly, i said do some cops go over the top then yes they do so they are arseholes. As for bias and targets you need to look at yours some time but i guess that would not fit your one eyed way of looking at things.

I hope that you are not trying to equate a few people holding back a car, with some right wing nut job with a semi, who shot two people dead? I reckon he is the arsehole!

I hope that you are not trying to equate a few people holding back a car, with some right wing nut job with a semi, who shot two people dead? I reckon he is the ********!

Of course not only a blind man could take that from my post. And just to make myself clear i am not referring to you.

Back