• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Friday/Cyber Monday

A DVD boxset I'd been thinking of getting for someone for Christmas popped up on Amazon, in what I think they described as a "Lightning Deal" or some such, 15 quid off, so I bought that. That was on Friday, so I guess I'm part of the sales figures.

Didn't really get the whole stampede thing this year did we, after last year's embarrassment? I'd think it'll die out over here, certainly focusing on the 1 day, doesn't make sense without Thanksgiving anyway.

- Picked up a foam roller for the wife at a 30% discount
- Got myself 9 dozen Callaway Supersoft golf balls for a grand total of £90
- A pair of Ecco street evo one golf shoes: £46
- Bought a TP Link Archer C2 for £37, should be a good enough upgrade on my home central's built in wifi.

All stuff I intended on buying anyways, but nothing that couldn't wait till Black Friday and I knew there would be deals to be had.
And of course, these were all online purchases, I don't want to be seen outside with common people looking for a bargain.

Chich is already on the ferry to Norway in his finest tights.

(He's banned by all airlines.)

Might have to whack his out of bounds on purpose... He'll probably freeze to death in his tights before he gets here though, it's colder than a penguin's arse up here.

Back