• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

biggest spurs judas arse eating tosser of all time

Who is DTA's biggest hero of all time?

• Sol Campbell

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Sol Campbell

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

DTA

Clint Dempsey
Think as in the highlander there can only be one.

But would be interested to see if anyone would come up with other serious alternatives.

Can a mod add a poll with only sol Campbell as an option please

Think as in the highlander there can only be one.

But would be interested to see if anyone would come up with other serious alternatives.

Can a mod add a poll with only sol Campbell as an option please
Started the NYE drinking early? That makes two of us.

Hope you like my pole poll ;)

Sol Campbell was a big fat toss bag for deciding that moving to Arsenal on a Bosman wasn't going to offend Spurs fans, especially after coming through the ranks. Great defender but deluded roosterwomble

I'd have had more respect for him (not much more) if he just said that he was going to leave to join Arsenal on a bosman. Lying about it proves that he knew the reaction that he would get and knew what he was doing was wrong. Thing is, is he even an Arsenal legend? Yes, he was part of "the invincibles" but he will always be the player from Spurs. That would please me. Him only be remembered for making that move, rather than for his footballing ability......

Reactions: DTA
People outside the club who did not hear him speak for the whole year before he left think we hate him just for go to the Gooners. But its so much more than that. He lied all year long, saying he wanted to stay and that he was going to sign a new contract. He lead the club on and the fans. Then basically the first day he could sign for the filth he did it. The year before as well we turned down 12m from Man Yoo on the strength of him saying he was going to stay. But also it seems the guy was scared to move out of London. Man Yoo were the bigger club to go to.

I had respect for Teddy. Even though I hated he left I never booed him on his return. I understand if they want to win trophies. But I still beleive Scumball only moved for the money. He whole career was about earning as much as he could. It just helped he was at the Gooners and got a trophy as well.

People outside the club who did not hear him speak for the whole year before he left think we hate him just for go to the Gooners. But its so much more than that. He lied all year long, saying he wanted to stay and that he was going to sign a new contract. He lead the club on and the fans. Then basically the first day he could sign for the filth he did it. The year before as well we turned down 12m from Man Yoo on the strength of him saying he was going to stay. But also it seems the guy was scared to move out of London. Man Yoo were the bigger club to go to.

I had respect for Teddy. Even though I hated he left I never booed him on his return. I understand if they want to win trophies. But I still beleive Scumball only moved for the money. He whole career was about earning as much as he could. It just helped he was at the Gooners and got a trophy as well.

Very much the above. The games that he played with the fans, encouraging us to believe that he would stay & then breaking our footballing hearts when he fudged off to Arsenal. He must have had the move planned, all along.

I do wish that we would stop singing about him though

I agree with you except I believe he did leave to win trophies aswell, he was offered a massive deal to stay - wasn't just about the money. It's such an easy thing to say, the fact is the successful clubs that win trophies also tend to pay the highest wages....

I agree with you except I believe he did leave to win trophies aswell, he was offered a massive deal to stay - wasn't just about the money. It's such an easy thing to say, the fact is the successful clubs that win trophies also tend to pay the highest wages....
If he wanted to win trophies the obvious choice was Utd. They'd have at least equalled the wages too.

If he wanted to win trophies the obvious choice was Utd. They'd have at least equalled the wages too.
That's your opinion, he won trophies at Arsenal - there wasn't a great deal between the two teams and if he was happy in London then Arsenal were the more viable option....

Would have won the CL if he was with Utd. L'arse never stood a chance. Remembered when he showed up at my pal's place (she is a l'arse fan) and she went googoo over seeing him in the neighbourhood (NE London). tinkled me off to no end.

Would have won the CL if he was with Utd. L'arse never stood a chance. Remembered when he showed up at my pal's place (she is a l'arse fan) and she went googoo over seeing him in the neighbourhood (NE London). tinkleed me off to no end.
He scored for them in a CL final, I think they had a chance....

Weren't Barca interested when he was running down his contract too?

Wouldn't surprise me. He was one of the best centre backs about at the time. He was one of the best that we had had for years, seemed unlikely that we could get better...then King showed us all just how good he was. It's a shame that we didn't get Campbell & King playing together during their best years...that would have been some partnership!

Back