• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best TV series of the decade

Narcos
Narcos Mexico
Ozark
Succession
Stranger Things
Dark
Twin Peaks : The Return
ozarks great
Narcos was too but the Mexico second series is dragging for me
Succession is brilliant and the music is great too
Yeah stranger things is brilliant and one we binge watch

For me:
Cop drama type - Line of duty
Great drama - Succession
Just damn brilliant TV - detectorists
Something me and the missus love but it’s an acquired taste more and more - walking dead/fear the walking dead
Sports - The last dance
Travel - anything by Simon Reeves
Foreign language/amazing gangster stuff - Gomorrah
Fantasy brick - GOT or true blood
One off - the night manager

Last edited:
I'm actually enjoying The Crown. :oops:

I generally don't fancy royal drama, but I like the way this show puts the royal family into a broader context. There's also some great acting in the series and it's incredibly well produced - it looks fantastic. I'm also deeply fascinated by the way the actors portraying the royal family speak to each other.

Now shower me with abusive and funny comments. :cool:

Justified
I'm yet to finish The Americans but that has been cracking entertainment with great story and performances so far.

I only just worked my way through Justified from start to finish in the last month or so, and really enjoyed it, had missed it the first time round.
The Americans was superb, but there was one season that really fudging dragged for me, think it was something to do with crops. Found it so dull compared to the other seasons.

I'm actually enjoying The Crown. :oops:

I generally don't fancy royal drama, but I like the way this show puts the royal family into a broader context. There's also some great acting in the series and it's incredibly well produced - it looks fantastic. I'm also deeply fascinated by the way the actors portraying the royal family speak to each other.

Now shower me with abusive and funny comments. :cool:

I like the Crown. Have just started re-watching from S1 before starting on the new series. It's easy watching, entertaining, enjoyable, but not taxing.

Doesn't The Crown pretty much make up the entire royal drama genre? I'd say you're it's biggest fan.

Well when you put it that way... :oops: One of the aspects I find most interesting though, is the historical bits; the Queen's relationship with prime ministers and how the royals are coping with a developing society. If it had only been about the inner workings of the royal family, I'd probably not like the show as much. Or so I like to think. :D

I like the Crown. Have just started re-watching from S1 before starting on the new series. It's easy watching, entertaining, enjoyable, but not taxing.

That makes you a bigger fan than me, I think. ;)

Back