• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best film of the 80s - Final - Die Hard v Raiders of the Lost Ark

Which film is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right this has all bypassed me.

But just so you know Desperately Seeking Susan was one of the greatest films of all time, let alone the 80's.

Idiots.

In celebration of its latest award, C4 are showing it tonight at 11:15.

giphy.gif

Both great great films.

Has to be Die Hard though, as progressively more awful the sequels got, none of them ever got bad enough to feature Shia LaBeouf.

That said; if a geriatric wheelchair bound and incontinent John McClane is ever accompanied to the top of the Nakatomi tower, by his care assistant (a Mr S. LaBeouf) in order to save the towers occupants from an ancient but fundamentally dormant race of alien beings.... then I reserve my right to reconsider my voting position.

Both great great films.

Has to be Die Hard though, as progressively more awful the sequels got, none of them ever got bad enough to feature Shia LaBeouf.

I saw Crystal Skull a couple of weeks back when it was on Tv - was wondering why it got so panned, well, up until the final half hour or so - shame it went that way as up until then i thought they had got the tone spot on

Yes, spot on mate. They proper snatched defeat from the jaws of an unlikely victory with that one.

I can only assume they had no ending, so decided to crack out some acid ‘for inspiration’

Back