• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best fan?

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
Best fan this... a true yid (me) would know that etc...comments from here over the past few days and beyond.

Who IS the best fan? Put your reasons why

(to the uptight sods....it's a bit of fun)

Not me sadly, I am very passionate about our team but could probably attend more games. I think top fan has to be someone who attends as many games as possible; friendlies, cup games, league games, European games etc and pretty much lives their life by Spurs.

I'm a big supporter of us but I could never say that I'm as loyal as those who attend all the time.

Not me sadly, I am very passionate about our team but could probably attend more games. I think top fan has to be someone who attends as many games as possible; friendlies, cup games, league games, European games etc and pretty much lives their life by Spurs.

I'm a big supporter of us but I could never say that I'm as loyal as those who attend all the time.

This is a thread not to be taken too seriously but that's bollox. I'm an ex season ticket holder so don't get to all our games like those that do but I bet there's not much they can tell me about our history that I don't know.

( not my application or best fan by the way :) )

On here my vote would be for Paxton, makes my excuse about being based north west for not getting to too many games to shame.

And then it comes to finances; if someone is a multi-millionaire, goes to every game as it doesn't cut in to the finances to do so, are they really more of a fan than someone who lives on a tight budget, barely able to afford any luxuries in life and yet, attends every single game that they can and tries to save money back to ensure that they can attend games? Hmm

i didn't miss a single game for 11 years ('74 - '85),home, away, abroad, pre season friendlies.......then I got married :(

Back