• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best Desserts restaurants in London

Jurgen the German

David Ginola
Can anyone recommend a good dessert place in London? Specifically places that sell good brownies. I've heard Gail's Artisan Bakery is good, also Konditor and Cook.

i can not remember where it was but i had a sticky toffee pudding without dates in, as i do not like dates this was perfect for me.

I go to certain restaurants just because of the desserts on offer.
Marcus.

Deconstructed tiramisu is one of the most amazing things I've ever tasted.

If you really like your desserts then jump on a train to Paris and go to the Grand Vefour. They have a chocolate dessert that could make a grown man cry.

mcdonalds-Cadbury-Creme-Egg-McFlurry.png

If you really like your desserts then jump on a train to Paris and go to the Grand Vefour. They have a chocolate dessert that could make a grown man cry.

Found it!

8385446160_8b22f87380_o.jpg

Palet noisette et chocolat au lait, glace au caramel brun et prise de sel Guérande

I'm getting a semi just thinking about it.

Puck hazelnut and milk chocolate, ice cream and caramel brown Guérande salt intake

Google translate makes it sound much more classy.

Back