• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bernard Anício Caldeira Duarte

so I was watching Atletico MG last night as it was Bernards last game.

He scored in the 80th minute and took it shirt off to celebrate and got a red card. What a way to go out :ross:

:) brilliant

he has a release clause doesnt he? 21 mill or something like that. This could be handy for us because his club cant add 10 mill extra just due to us getting 100 mill for Bale

:) brilliant

he has a release clause doesnt he? 21 mill or something like that. This could be handy for us because his club cant add 10 mill extra just due to us getting 100 mill for Bale

I've a feeling that we have a price semi agreed for every additional player we have planned to buy. Hence why were playing the game with Madrid. I assume that we would be after the likes of Bernard and Damio as we know what hey will cost and won't be on high wages.... But I could be wrong

Brazil star Bernard insists that money will not be the deciding factor in his decision to leave Atletico Mineiro.

Mineiro have agreed a deal worth over £20million with Ukrainian club Shakhtar Donetsk for the 20-year-old.

The likes of Porto, Tottenham and Arsenal have also been linked - but Shakhtar are in pole position.

However, Bernard says money will not determine his next move - with reports in Brazil suggesting the player may prefer a move to Porto.

"I have given myself time to think, but money isn't everything in life," Bernard told Lancenet after featuring against Atletico Paranaense on Wednesday, in a game where he scored and was sent off for his celebrations.

"I want to be happy and if that means staying in a place earning less money, then that's what I want.

"I have made it clear that I want to stay, but the pressure is big from all sides. I have to sleep with this weight. I ask GHod to guide me somewhere.

"It's a lot of pressure and speculation. It's annoying. I have to talk about this every time, this is all I have been thinking about. That affects me on the pitch, but GHod controls everything and He is seeing what will be my future."

Atletico Mineiro's manager Cuca has suggested it is pretty much certain Bernard will leave.

"He will travel [abroard], will do his stuff. I am not the one who has to say this, he did his job, it's very hard and almost impossible he stays here," he said.

Tottenham+Accounts+3.jpg

I love that photo of Levy lol

I fear we have left the table for Mr Bernard, I for one hope he does end up at Porto and not Shakhtar in that crappy league.

I love that photo of Levy lol

I fear we have left the table for Mr Bernard, I for one hope he does end up at Porto and not Shakhtar in that crappy league.

Well, if he goes there we'll know that whole "not about the money" quote is utter bullcrap.

Willian should be a clear example of not going. Read some interview with him recently where he shat all over the club, how he was relieved to get out etc.

Said he is going to Shakhtar to see what their facilities etc are like but it's a pure visit only i.e. won't be signing for them on this visit. hmmmmm!

Said he is going to Shakhtar to see what their facilities etc are like but it's a pure visit only i.e. won't be signing for them on this visit. hmmmmm!

sound like he's a bit of a toe dipper.......hope Mr T doesn't find him.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

aa2d6b56fe8811e2b4cc22000a1fbe13_7.jpg

bernard_duarte
1 hour ago · London Hilton on Park Lane
Bonde formado haha @carregaal @adrianospadoto@betofedato @lucasdayrel_ @duguiar

isnt he supposed to be on his way to Donetsk to check them out.....maybe they stopped over in London for a night:-k

isnt he supposed to be on his way to Donetsk to check them out.....maybe they stopped over in London for a night:-k

He was there yesterday, today he is in London. If he was signing for Shakhtar why would be come back here. There's no way he's on his way back to Brazil already.

I reckon he's stalling until either Arsenal or Us make a bid and Shakhtar is his back up plan.

He was there yesterday, today he is in London. If he was signing for Shakhtar why would be come back here. There's no way he's on his way back to Brazil already.

I reckon he's stalling until either Arsenal or Us make a bid and Shakhtar is his back up plan.

Agreed, I don't think he has any intention of going there, him visiting their facilities is merely a "COME AND GET ME I'M SOOOO CLOSE TO JOINING DONETSK!!!"

Same agent as Paulinho, im sure if there was any movement we would be the first to know ... If AVB still wants and if Levy can afford.

Back