• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bentley

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
He's been named as part of our 25, he's available as I understand it (not injured anymore) and for my money, we need to try and get 15-20 mins out of him off the bench for the remainder of the season. IF he can only deliver a few decent dead-ball deliveries, it could be the difference!

So, would you or wouldn't you? Especially given that we could be fudged for injuries on Monday IF Ade, VdV, Lennon and Walker are all out...

Would you have Bentley in the squad for Monday?

He's been named as part of our 25, he's available as I understand it (not injured anymore) and for my money, we need to try and get 15-20 mins out of him off the bench for the remainder of the season. IF he can only deliver a few decent dead-ball deliveries, it could be the difference! Could he do for us now what Gudjohnsen did two seasons ago?

So, would you or wouldn't you? Especially given that we could be fudged for injuries on Monday IF Ade, VdV, Lennon and Walker are all out...

If he's fit he'd probably make my bench if I was manager. No chance of starting. Would start him against Stevenage.

I'd place him behind Kranjcar and Gio in the 'winger on the bench' role, but otherwise, yeah.

Too slow. Not much skill, final ball not that great and he's injured.

So no.

Sooner we get rid, the better.

Holy crap! Two identical threads attracting opposing views on the same topic.

You, the yes mob are going to loooossse big style imv.:D

flash git has tinkled away his talent

would be quite happy to never see him in a Spurs shirt again

For drinking games and those sorts of high japes and antics, yes; for a proper grown-up game of that there Premier League football ... not so much.

Back