• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Benjamin Stambouli

What's the latest on this guy, is it only a bid accepted, or has more been done like terms agreed, medical?

more like michael york

DArtagnan-Michael-York.jpg

That video on youtube makes me want to jump around chest banging and pumping my fist captain Spurs f***-yeah! Gonna win the league, YEAH!

Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated

French source RTL understand Benjamin Stambouli will be in attendance tomorrow to watch Tottenham versus Liverpool. #THFC

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 16m
Montpellier manager Rolland Courbis has confirmed in a post-match interview that Benjamin Stambouli will join Tottenham. #THFC #MHSC

I'm guessing we are buying this guy as backup for Capoue, with Sandro most likely being sold?

If this was the case, whilst it would be sad that we would be losing Sandro it would mean we would still theoretically be in for Schneiderlin though.

If this was the case, whilst it would be sad that we would be losing Sandro it would mean we would still theoretically be in for Schneiderlin though.

It would only be theoretically, because it would be insane to pay what Soton are asking.

In our new style and system. Stambouli is Holtbys replacement no Sandro.

In the squad he might very well end up being that, as in he takes the non home-grown slot freed up by Holtby if he leaves.

As a player type though? Stambouli has been described as a defensive/deep midfielder that can also play as a centre back and has even filled in at full back. That's not Holtby, much closer to Sandro or Capoue by the sounds of things for me.

Back