• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Benjamin Stambouli - Sold to PSG

It's not impossible, which is why I acknowledged that you may have been right about there being different interpretations of these events: however, in my eyes, the interpretation I put forward is the most likely one, as it fits the facts better than any other one I could think of.

The problem is you do not think past the idea that everything is Levys fault. Same old broken record.

Oh, come off it. I squealed in delight at those new stadium plans he released, I gave (and continue to give) him credit for making clubs like United and Madrid bleed when they come for our players, and if I really thought everything was his fault, I'd call him actively incompetent/malignant, instead of just benignly mediocre. We've been through this before, parklane1. Drop it. ;)

Oh, come off it. I squealed in delight at those new stadium plans he released, I gave (and continue to give) him credit for making clubs like United and Madrid bleed when they come for our players, and if I really thought everything was his fault, I'd call him actively incompetent/malignant, instead of just benignly mediocre. We've been through this before, parklane1. Drop it. ;)

I will drop it if you drop you blind slagging off of Levy every other post ;)

Back