• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ben Davies

Are you happy with the Ben Davies Signing?

• Total voters
Excellent, thanks. Quite unusual to see that before any official announcement - even by our standards....

It's not an official Spurs photo, as far as I know.

There have definitely been occasions before when we've signed players and had them training with us before the announcement has been made. But I guess that the announcement has to be imminent - some time today, at least.

Excellent, thanks. Quite unusual to see that before any official announcement - even by our standards....

Aren't we training overseas currently? I assume we don't have the same control of access as we do at our own training ground.

Aren't we training overseas currently? I assume we don't have the same control of access as we do at our own training ground.

Surely thats not an excuse, we're over there for a little while yet we arent going to delay announcing by that long. I doubt the guys who run the OS and Twitter etc are overseas, but Im sure we have our reasons ie the other Swansea deals being done....

Surely thats not an excuse, we're over there for a little while yet we arent going to delay announcing by that long. I doubt the guys who run the OS and Twitter etc are overseas, but Im sure we have our reasons ie the other Swansea deals being done....
I meant control of access to reporters and photographers.

I'd say the announcement is tied in with Siggy going the other way and that is the reason for the delay.

Training video from the website has been taken down, guess the person who should have edited Davies out is doing so now.

Your apology is not enough. Pack your suitcase, a courier will be dropping off a one-way ticket to Swellsy's meat emporium. You will be working there until you have earned your freedom.

Lol no idea what youre going on about, but happy to take the necessary punishment :)

Probably all done except the registration with the PL.
And it isn't official until its official, even when its officially done.

Unofficially of course

I'd say the announcement is tied in with Siggy going the other way and that is the reason for the delay.

More Vorm I would think. Vorm has a big sell-on clause, so Swansea will want to rig the deal towards a bigger fee for Davies and a smaller one for Vorm.

Back