• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Before smartphones...

that's great, so true, I've got mine down to my laptop, testing machine and office phone, the phone goes next

And that was 2014. The smart device will have eaten the laptop before too long. And probably the shades, too; app-controlled implants will have taken over.

Actually, to be honest, my desk is covered in old reports, full notebooks, conference hand-outs, recipts, marketing bumph, unopened bills, old Private Eyes and Economists, lanyards and passes, pens, landlines, calculators, banking security verifiers, and so on. There's barely a few square inches of elbow room and if I move the laptop then the space it occupied is colonised by junk immediately. But in principle, the animation should all be true.

818kGmg0fFL._SL1500_.jpg

I need help with this one
I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the shampoo as such but the lack of reading material on hand. If you thought ahead you might have brought in a newspaper.

The breakfast cereal guys cottoned on early to the idea that the cereal box was a portal into a young child's mind. Captive audience and all that. Ripe for filling up with ads and other nonsense, and what was on the back of the box could also influence the choice of cereal purchased. I'm sure I read each box about 20 times over before it was gone. The suppliers of WC paraphernalia probably missed a trick here.

Its one part of modern life I choose to opt out of, on quality of life grounds. I'm much happier with my laptop at home, pc at work, and simple MP3 player on the move.

I got a smart phone a few months ago, due to a cheap deal with my ISP. First one I've ever had, just had an old mobile before that aka a drug dealer phone. But I still only use it for texts and calls. Like you, I prefer the laptop and MP3 player.

Back