• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Barca or Real

Who do you support

• Barcelona

Votes: 43 55.1%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 35 44.9%

• Total voters
Having been to both grounds, I much prefer the Bernabeu. Nou Camp is may be bigger, but the Bernabeu looks far more impressive both from inside and outside the ground.

To be honest, both play lovely football and both have some absolute cnuts who dive and whinge all game long. It's so painful to watch players roll for miles across the floor after minimal contact.

bit of a dead rubber though, wasn't it?

might as well watch on TV and save money for the next round..............etc etc

True. But I was referring to the comparative lack of singing by the Madrid fans at the Lane rather than the numbers who turned up.

And as someone else noted, Spain doesn't really do away fans in a major way.

hmm
Given that Barcelona is the core of Basque separatism, you might as well say that Barca are only supported by card carrying terrorists

I'm not totally sure, fella, but I'm guessing that that was a response to Naughton 16's post about Real Madrid being fascists rather than to my response to him?

By the way, the core of Basque separatism is based in the Basque country! Barcelona is Catalan.

Last edited:
That is because you're most likely able to see past the constant media brainwash and oil money for charity flimflam cnuts

Yes, Madrid may play in All-White... but we've many more connections with Barca ...forget Henry/Fabregas and Hleb... I'm talking Venables, Archibald and Lineker here!!

Plus Barcelona is a much nicer City to visit than Madrid...

FORZA BARCA!

(mind you, they've both knocked us out of Europe in the past, so that kinda cancels that one out!)

I'm not totally sure, fella, but I'm guessing that that was a response to Naughton 16's post about Real Madrid being fascists rather than to my response to him?

By the way, the core of Basque separatism is based in the Basque country! Barcelona is Catalan.

Yeah, Barcelona is Catalan. Bilbao is in the heartland of the Basque Country... We'd be better off labelling them the card carrying terrorists.

yes it was and thanks for the geography lesson.

I spend a lot of time in Catalunya skydiving (just east of Barcelona) and the Catalans are fiercely independant and have a lot of sympathies with the Basques, there is also a vocal, but less violent separatist movement there.

A case of engage brain before typing methinks

I spend a lot of time in Catalunya skydiving (just east of Barcelona) and the Catalans are fiercely independant and have a lot of sympathies with the Basques, there is also a vocal, but less violent separatist movement there.

Take your own advice... and stop it. Enough already.

just to to be clear then.................you are landing in the sea?

I don't have a preference to either club. But I prefer this Barcelona team easily over the Real Madrid side. It's in my opinion, the greatest club side in my lifetime.

I preferred Real in the days of Ronaldo, Zizou and Figo.

Messi is just absolutely brilliant.

I don't have a preference to either club. But I prefer this Barcelona team easily over the Real Madrid side. It's in my opinion, the greatest club side in my lifetime.

How I would love to see that Galactico side take on this Barca side. It would be very close, but I reckon Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo and Raul would be too much for the Barca defence.

How I would love to see that Galactico side take on this Barca side. It would be very close, but I reckon Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo and Raul would be too much for the Barca defence.

As long as Mourinho wasn't managing them! He'd turn Zizou into a hatchet man.

Me too. I don't have an allegiance to either side, but I loved watching Real around the turn of the century when they had Figo, Zidane, Bobby Carlos, Ronaldo, Raul etc, but for the last few years Barca have been the better team and more enjoyable to watch. At the moment my preference is for Barca, but that will change over time depending on who plays for/manages the two teams.

Back