• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Barbecues

I wish him well, I bare no ill will at all, good luck to them both. I quite like Harry, probably my favourite so far as royals go.

But...

I just dont understand what all the fuss is about.

Ive no interest in the wedding at all, and cannot fathom why it is of such interest to the nation (world?)

I wish him well, I bare no ill will at all, good luck to them both. I quite like Harry, probably my favourite so far as royals go.

But...

I just dont understand what all the fuss is about.

Ive no interest in the wedding at all, and cannot fathom why it is of such interest to the nation (world?)

Same, obviously a nice bloke and is different to his grandparents and you can't help what you are born into, I get that. But the hype and the misrepresentation of him with words like "normal" and "human" was bull.

I will never understand people having his photo on a cake in their house, its literally like me getting a picture of someone random on their wedding day and eating a cake in their honor.

Some people just love a bit of pomp and ceremony and the Brits do that as well as anyone.

Was in Colombia when Will & Kate got married and it was big news even over there.

Anyway back to barbeques...

BBQs are amazing, my mates got an insane one and we love to bully him into having a BBQ.

Costco food run and BBQ.

Eat 3 or 4 Burgers and not even blink, thats what is great about BBQs

Roast peppers are great too. Get them black all over, check them in a bowl and cover with cling film, then peel the skins once they have cooled.

It's asparagus season too. That's nice wrapped in foil, with a little olive oil and roasted on the BBQ.

Done the peppers a couple of times recently and they've turned out well.

Noticed they have 5kg bags of big K lumpwood charcoal for 6 quid in Waitrose - much use?

Noticed they have 5kg bags of big K lumpwood charcoal for 6 quid in Waitrose - much use?

I've used Big K before but not for a while. It seems to be well regarded. From memory they have two grades, the restaurant quality one being better.

Jesus Christ, that guy will die very soon. He's so fat his hands look tiny.
He gets a massive slab of pork belly fat and cooks it.
Then he coats it in sugar, syrup and.... fat! And cooks it again.
Then he coats it in apple juice and sugar. And cooks it again.
Then stuffs it into his bloated, diabetic throat.
Jesus.

Getting the meat out the fridge to add some more sauce to it.

I do try to eat more plant based food but GHod I love cooking dead animals in the garden.

Anyone get the chance over the weekend? Had 3 on the spin from Thursday (neighbour's must love me) found a spanish foods website recently and got some pork loin steaks in, up there with some of the best steaks I've had in terms of flavour...

Got some iberico pork ribs on order too and will be attempting a low and slow cook on the weber kettle with the snake method next weekend

Dumped my old ceramic brick gas bbq for a supposedly better modern Weber last year, what a waste of money, uneven heat, can’t seat unless the lid is closed and then the flare ups set everything ablaze.

Anyway this year I’ll be converting one side of it (3 burners) to ceramic bricks with some stainless steel rods to hold the bricks and get rid of the silky flavour bars (what ever the fudge they are)

Then I’ll start using it again.

Back