• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

even if he’s only half the player we sold, he’ll still be the best player in the PL

I’m sure he won’t be as quick, but he’s been training at the biggest club in the world for 6 years, he’s going to be smarter, fitter and better technically

Whether the best in the PL or not, he'll be up there. He'll still have enough pace, he's also strong and lean which helps him in 1 on 1s, and has better delivery than anyone at the club. Agree its a no-brainer if there's no fee

We are now a short-term project. We need a boost. We need him IMO.
Levy needs to get this done.
This
Same with Reguilon
If both work out for two years and elevate the level, it keeps the club where it wants to be on and off the pitch which can only be a good thing
If Madrid but Reguilon back in 2 years we should have Sessegnon ready to take over by then and we can also develop and recruit others along the way

Last edited:
not that I'm one to believe in itks but supposedly they are saying bale is a done deal and will be announced today. would be great if true but that's a big if!!!

...you can just now see Real getting knocked out of CL, down to EL, and guess who we'll draw in the knockouts?

was that really a thing, there must be loads of people who want shirts with their own name on who have the same surname as a footballer?
Yeah, i tried last week as someone in twitter mentioned it. Got a message that said that the name wasnt allowed. Bale apparently had trademarked his name so i couldnt be used by spurs

Yeah, i tried last week as someone in twitter mentioned it. Got a message that said that the name wasnt allowed. Bale apparently had trademarked his name so i couldnt be used by spurs

ah, right, specific to him, makes sense now

I’d be annoyed if someone other than me trademarked my name

Back