• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

Make it happen DL.

I think Alli would do well under Zidane. A bit more time for his touches in Spain. Would work for everyone.

Presumably Madrid would want a contractual price to buy Alli should they want to. That could be a sticking point.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

According to Skysports we are 1 of a few premier league teams in talks about a loan move. We could be being used here. . . .

Up to now I have always taken these Bale stories with a pinch of salt, but they do really seem to be gathering momentum this time.

I think we all agree his best days are past him, but he is still probably better than most of the current squad. Crikey, just think, if he came, we might get a chance of winning the Carabao Cup, if City get knocked out...

Up to now I have always taken these Bale stories with a pinch of salt, but they do really seem to be gathering momentum this time.

I think we all agree his best days are past him, but he is still probably better than most of the current squad. Crikey, just think, if he came, we might get a chance of winning the Carabao Cup, if City get knocked out...
The real game changer for me is his agent coming out and saying we are in talks and he wants to come. Every other window he is asked about Bale and just says he’s happy at Madrid.....

I always thought Levy included a first refusal clause in the original deal, as long as we matched any other club's offer
It lapsed a few years ago
But levy does know how Madrid work having brought and sold from them before
I don’t remember united doing anything other than Ronaldo in recent years and the ducked up De Gea deliberately to stop that happening which will annoy Madrid

Ok when is the last time anyone saw Bale play and is he still any good? He lived on his pace throughout his career, but to be fair I stopped watching him when he went to Madrid so not sure. He is 31 now so obviously won’t be the same player we remember.

Ok when is the last time anyone saw Bale play and is he still any good? He lived on his pace throughout his career, but to be fair I stopped watching him when he went to Madrid so not sure. He is 31 now so obviously won’t be the same player we remember.
Aubemenyang is the same age

Always been your problem - no ambition. sexy mentality. Think of the real possibilities here...

Audi Cup 2021, Bale scores the winner in the final...then we'd have held it for 3 straight years. Unprecedented.

Back