• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

Would I take Bale? In a heartbeat. He's a hard worker, a team player, who trains hard and gives it all on the pitch. This team + Bale = PL trophy.

While I suspect that CRonaldo or Suarez would ruin our team's chemistry, I just cannot see any downside to signing Bale.

Well, there is one downside. A massive transfer fee and massive wages. It'd completely break our wage structure -- Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Toby and Lloris will be banging on Levy's door immediately, and I certainly wouldn't blame them!

But how sweet would it be if ManU bid £100M for him, we matched their offer, and Welsh Jesus came back home?

Would I take Bale? In a heartbeat. He's a hard worker, a team player, who trains hard and gives it all on the pitch. This team + Bale = PL trophy.

While I suspect that CRonaldo or Suarez would ruin our team's chemistry, I just cannot see any downside to signing Bale.

Well, there is one downside. A massive transfer fee and massive wages. It'd completely break our wage structure -- Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Toby and Lloris will be banging on Levy's door immediately, and I certainly wouldn't blame them!

But how sweet would it be if ManU bid £100M for him, we matched their offer, and Welsh Jesus came back home?

Actually it wouldn't, if we were smart

- Provided we matched the fee, wages could be "normal" +one time signing bonus, perhaps some percentage of his image rights/merchandise/sponsor options to "make up" the difference.
- Bale is still a sponsors wet dream, a british wc footballer who has won the CL, taken his country on his back +is a decent guy with no image problems ... I'm sure Levy could get someone to pay partial to have that.

Am I delirious if I think this could happen? £60m, £125,000 a week and maybe it could happen? It his old club and he said he could play for us again in the future....

If we got Bale and no one else I'd take that.

Na it won't happen.

Am I delirious if I think this could happen? £60m, £125,000 a week and maybe it could happen? It his old club and he said he could play for us again in the future....

If we got Bale and no one else I'd take that.

Na it won't happen.

I'd take it too, but not a chance in hell it will happen. He earns too much, and why would he take a big pay cut to come play for his old club? Maybe in a couple of years, if we still want him then. Would absolutely love it if we signed him though, obviously, one of the best players I've seen grace the pitch at White Hart Lane.

I'd take it too, but not a chance in hell it will happen. He earns too much, and why would he take a big pay cut to come play for his old club? Maybe in a couple of years, if we still want him then. Would absolutely love it if we signed him though, obviously, one of the best players I've seen grace the pitch at White Hart Lane.
Yeh, I think the wages and the fee combined won't make it happen. Levy would be a fcuking hero if he pulled it off but I doubt they are even thinking of it let alone having a chat with everyone involved with Bale.

I just wish that levy could think that if we got a fit Bale this year then we could probably get the money back by winning the league. He would make the difference.

This isn't a totally serious post, as I appreciate the video below is only of one match. Bale's last game for us. But despite him scoring a wonder goal, this video makes me not want him back even if it was an option. He was a one-man goal machine, but we're a better team now, and I honestly think his style of play might ruin our balance a bit.

This isn't a totally serious post, as I appreciate the video below is only of one match. Bale's last game for us. But despite him scoring a wonder goal, this video makes me not want him back even if it was an option. He was a one-man goal machine, but we're a better team now, and I honestly think his style of play might ruin our balance a bit.

Actually that makes me want him back more, even though I know he probably would not not fit with the current Poch philosophy.

He doesn't ruin Madrid's and they're a much better team than us.

It's not necessarily all about money with a guy like him. He's a decent guy and crazier things have happened in football than a player going somewhere for non cash reasons. He's won a lot at Real but he's also smart enough to realise that we have something special going on with Poch. We've competed for the title two years in a row, with a team that's essentially stuck together. Wembley is also a lure to players, not to mention our new stadium. Shouldn't sanction more than 150k a week or we could cause unrest.

Bale, Ali, Eriksen, Son and Lamela supporting Kane is a wet dream on a pitch.

I dont believe he'd go to the place which simply offered the most. Whether we could get close enough or not though, I'm not sure. Even if we could offer £150k p.w., Man C or cheatski would offer £250k.....which is a huge difference

Don't forget we have Nike now, a bit of marketing magic, long term rights management and shirt sales, we could recoup our investments before bale retires

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

Back