• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

Rumours that Real want AVB as their new head coach. If it happens I can see Gareth being persuaded to stay

Bale is in his prime now. What ex girl friend. Did you watch his last few games?

I think if bale pushes for it real gets their money back not more.

Levy will need to get creative with sponsors, but its a well known business model that galacticos can fund themselves through shirt sales...nike could easily start a line with Bale and share revenues from licensing etc.

All very possible now with our new 60k stadium and sustained presence in the champions league.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Fapatalk
I think the shirt sales thing is a bit overrated. They do not generate as much revenue as you think.

http://mufclatest.com/can-paul-pogbas-shirt-sales-pay-for-his-transfer-no-heres-why/

Bale is in his prime now. What ex girl friend. Did you watch his last few games?

I think if bale pushes for it real gets their money back not more.

Levy will need to get creative with sponsors, but its a well known business model that galacticos can fund themselves through shirt sales...nike could easily start a line with Bale and share revenues from licensing etc.

All very possible now with our new 60k stadium and sustained presence in the champions league.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Fapatalk

Factor Toby in somewhere?...!

As memory serves the club generally hold image rights, with the player taking a %.

Some players become so iconic they end up negotiating a fair whack of those rights - imagine the money Ronaldo pulls from it.

We could, in theory, hand the majority of that to Bale to supplement his wage. So every time he turns up on a pepsi can he can make big bank.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/how-player-image-rights-managed-football

When I first read that I immediately thought bale is picking the next manager
8dfdbc67d241f562bbe41e8d2dc25e1a--soccer-pics-funny-soccer.jpg

A player at Real Madrid has to give 100% all the time.
Except when they're playing one of the 15 vastly inferior teams in the league, presumably?

Sounds like he's surplus to requirements and RM will accept a derisory bid. Daniel's favourite type of bid.

That’s a really old quote, taken at a time he was under pressure at Porto for the underperformance of his rebuilt team, I don’t think it has any bearing on the situation now, even more so with Perez’s apparent love of Bale.

I still think it’s going to happen though.

Back