• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

I know. That’s why I said it’s been done by someone who posts on TFC! :p

I really should read your posts properly. Then again, is it worth wading through all the brick just to avoid a mistake like this:D

Knowing your sense of humour, it was probably you that did it anyway...

So what time are we expecting announcements? I'm thinking Reguilon this morning and Bale afternoon? Let the hype flow all weekend...
Nah. They have take all the pictures and movie and all that stuff. Takes time. They're not even in the UK yet. I'm thinking MAYBE afternoon or probably more likely after the weekend.
I know.... Disappointing...

I'm hoping for once they know we need a BIG lift. And they get their asses in gear and release the news before the weekend. With the amount of media coverage he will be tracked everywhere he goes anyway.

2 hour flight from Madrid is nothing. Hopefully it's announced in the afternoon.

I'm hoping for once they know we need a BIG lift. And they get their asses in gear and release the news before the weekend. With the amount of media coverage he will be tracked everywhere he goes anyway.

2 hour flight from Madrid is nothing. Hopefully it's announced in the afternoon.

And get time back with the difference

Back