• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale (again)

We had Bale......Mouriniho would not play him........when he did play he was critisized for not tracking back enough,just like Ronaldo does..lol of course he hardley does!
He scored more per minutes than any other spurs player. Bale is younger than Ronaldo and one of the greatest world class players there has ever been!!!!!!
Anyway its fudging too late now to have him back. oh boy this club.

Austria a good benchmark for the Qatari league teams he'll be facing next season.

Someone joked today that if they make the World Cup (and Bales contract runs out in the Summer), Will he end up just playing Golf until it starts? I do wonder what he will do to prepare.. Going to play in Qatar could be a good shout haha, I doubt he will go to a top side, with all the pressure and high intensity games and risk of injury etc.

Someone joked today that if they make the World Cup (and Bales contract runs out in the Summer), Will he end up just playing Golf until it starts? I do wonder what he will do to prepare.. Going to play in Qatar could be a good shout haha, I doubt he will go to a top side, with all the pressure and high intensity games and risk of injury etc.

Is he still under contract with us?
I still doubt we will take him back on board. Bale may agree to a reasonable fee we could afford to re sign. Obviously he would be an amazing addition as a squad player!

If he's willing to take a very large pay cut and be cover for Kane and Kulu then it would suit both sides.
Gives us another year to see how Parrott and Scarlett develop and world class cover.

The talk is he'll go to Cardiff or Swansea in that scenario (more likely Cardiff, as that's who he supports)

I can see him coming back in the summer if Wales qualify, whilst the wages will be high (wherever he goes he’ll be taking a reduction in wages, and I doubt the wages will be the selling point) as a ‘back-up’ to Son-Kane-Kulusevski - as a player to come in to change a game help give the above 3 rest, almost what Moura/Bergwijn roles have now become.

It will allow Bale to play enough to keep match-fit for the WC, training in top facilities with top level players in an environment he and his family are comfortable in too.

Giggs was great, but Bale won 4 CL’s, he was the piece that finally completed the jigsaw for Madrid.

13 pls, 4 fa cups, 3 league cups and 2 cls. Bale turned up for the finals but was missing most of the season. There is a reason (although i think it out of order) the spanish media are calling him a parasite today.

Didn't something like this happen with Pat Jennings?

Peter Shreeves let him play for our reserves for a season to keep him fit for the 1986 World Cup. A whole decade after we'd released him for apparently being past it!

Last edited:
13 pls, 4 fa cups, 3 league cups and 2 cls. Bale turned up for the finals but was missing most of the season. There is a reason (although i think it out of order) the spanish media are calling him a parasite today.

but that’s what they needed to finally get their trophy back

Back