• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale (again)

Seeing this in a lot of places this morning

I hope not.
Why do we do it,
keane (dumped us for pool, not good enough so we brought him back)
Sheringham, similar, older and no longer at his best.
Klinsmann
Bale
Bale
And potentially Eriksen.
Ffs man, stop wasting money on these guys.
They are not the answer, they send out the wrong message to the squad and there is no future in it.

I hope not.
Why do we do it,
keane (dumped us for pool, not good enough so we brought him back)
Sheringham, similar, older and no longer at his best.
Klinsmann
Bale
Bale
And potentially Eriksen.
Ffs man, stop wasting money on these guys.
They are not the answer, they send out the wrong message to the squad and there is no future in it.
Kane.

I will be in the minority. Great news. Bring him home for one last contract. Still got it up top even if the legs are going. A-la-Sheringham. What an impact sub he could be against tough defences to break down

I will be in the minority. Great news. Bring him home for one last contract. Still got it up top even if the legs are going. A-la-Sheringham. What an impact sub he could be against tough defences to break down

Yes because it worked so well last season where he led us to the prestigious conference league.

Back