• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale (again)

Wonder what he's earning there

WIll suit him though. Won't need to tackle back and can be the star man up front, and obviously very good golf courses out there!

Wonder what he's earning there

WIll suit him though. Won't need to tackle back and can be the star man up front, and obviously very good golf courses out there!

Since he's a non designated player, the maximum he can earn is $612,500 in a season. I'm sure he has some personal sponsorships as well though.

Since he's a non designated player, the maximum he can earn is $612,500 in a season. I'm sure he has some personal sponsorships as well though.

It’s basically competitive training.

I hope he doesn’t regret the last few years of his career in the future.

It’s basically competitive training.

I hope he doesn’t regret the last few years of his career in the future.
Yep, and that's what he's after. Also, their league plays April to November, which'd be ideal in terms of fitness for the WC (starting late November). Although he may well let the club down if they get into the playoffs.

I doubt Bale's got much to regret. He's been one of the greatest players on the planet, scored some absolutely iconic goals (we're talking Ricky Villa levels here), and now he's going to lead his country in their first WC for however many years. Perhaps the latter Madrid years weren't as glorious as they could have been, but he's hardly sunk without a trace.

Yep, and that's what he's after. Also, their league plays April to November, which'd be ideal in terms of fitness for the WC (starting late November). Although he may well let the club down if they get into the playoffs.

I doubt Bale's got much to regret. He's been one of the greatest players on the planet, scored some absolutely iconic goals (we're talking Ricky Villa levels here), and now he's going to lead his country in their first WC for however many years. Perhaps the latter Madrid years weren't as glorious as they could have been, but he's hardly sunk without a trace.

Unarguably one of the greatest players of all time.

I absolutely loved how he refused to get bullied out of Madrid and tinkled every Madrid fan and marca off. That alone is legendary status before we even discuss his footballing ability

Why? LA/California is one of the most liberal places in the US and won't change any laws after the ruling.
Can dig up something about every country that you can twist to say living there is "compromising moral integrity"

Murdering people for theocratic reasons is a slightly different level. This is comparable to signing for say CSKA Moscow.

Back