• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale (again)

If he's happy to be a rotation player - which he is - can't think of many better options for someone that can cover all the attacking positions and knows the club and lge really well.

Can't think of anyone (apart from Tubby) least suited to Conte's hard work and running all day requirements

Can't think of anyone (apart from Tubby) least suited to Conte's hard work and running all day requirements

Yep. If poch was here i could see it. Not really under conte after getting rid of so many. Pity cause homegrown. But injury wise i wouldn't risk it either. We hsve money find someone that can do the job for the next few years that we can rely on.

Yep. If poch was here i could see it. Not really under conte after getting rid of so many. Pity cause homegrown. But injury wise i wouldn't risk it either. We hsve money find someone that can do the job for the next few years that we can rely on.
We have him, Kulu

Back