• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Back in from the Villar- What an afternoon!

paxtonwolf

Clive Allen
Two words..f#ckin mental \o/

Thanks to the car park that is the M6 Southbound, despite leaving well in time we didnt get in there until 4.30pm, which in the end turned out to be a bonus. We were so close to turning round at Junction 14, soooo glad we persisted.
Cant speak for that opening half-hour but the away support was a little muted for once, presumably due to the drab display being served up on the pitch. A few rumblings of 'We want our Tottenham back' and 'Levy out' early in the 2nd half soon died down and the introduction of one of our own seemed to galvanise the Yid Army.
It was great to see Lamela dancing down the touchline celebrating on his own in front of us after setting up the equaliser, but it will take something special to eclipse that last minute winner. There was no way Harry was letting anyone else take that free-kick and the pandemonium that followed that winning goal is going to live with me for a long long time.

It's days like these which, despite how frustratingly bad we can be, we love being Spurs fans and keep coming back for more.

Still buzzing

I assume the OMT will make a good read

Photo-0201.jpg

Last edited:
Away fans were impressively noisy on the box, especially early on. And yep the cameras zoomed in on them going absolutely mental when that second goal went in. Was like it was a cup final winner.

Thanks to the car park that is the M6 Southbound, despite leaving well in time we didnt get in there until 4.30pm, which in the end turned out to be a bonus. We were so close to turning round at Junction 14, soooo glad we persisted.
Cant speak for that opening half-hour but the away support was a little muted for once, presumably due to the drab display being served up on the pitch. A few rumblings of 'We want our Tottenham back' and 'Levy out' early in the 2nd half soon died down and the introduction of one of our own seemed to galvanise the Yid Army.
It was great to see Lamela dancing down the touchline celebrating on his own in front of us after setting up the equaliser, but it will take something special to eclipse that last minute winner. There was no way Harry was letting anyone else take that free-kick and the pandemonium that followed that winning goal is going to live with me for a long long time.

It's days like these which, despite how frustratingly bad we can be, we love being Spurs fans and keep coming back for more.

Still buzzing

View attachment 2165

I saw that plum Neil Ashton had tweeted about that chant, saying it was 'getting tasty', whatever that means. Then said nothing at all about the match after that as we turned it around. Clearly wasn't fitting with the narrative he was readying.

I saw that plum Neil Ashton had tweeted about that chant, saying it was 'getting tasty', whatever that means. Then said nothing at all about the match after that as we turned it around. Clearly wasn't fitting with the narrative he was readying.

I'm sure he was preparing a 'tasty' little opinion piece about how Spurs have bottled it again and then we scored twice ruining his day.

It must have been an epic experience watching that second half unfold mate!

It was my friend. We had only been out of the car 2 minutes when the roar went up, wife got a text alert to say Villa wer 1-0 up, after the drive down it just felt like it wasnt going to be our day, and the M6 had been trying to drop us the hint to turn round and go back home.
That second half though, definitely a few pockets of discontent were appearing in the away end, but from the moment Harry stepped on the pitch the atmosphere lifted.
I've been on awaydays when we have grabbed last minute equalisers the Wigan 3-3 and WBA last season spring to mind, but I actually think that is first time we have been there live when we have grabbed a last minute winner at an away ground.
I know we under-performed but you know what, who gives one? That celebration in the corner was f#ckin awesome and I am going to remember today for a long long time

Still buzzing

View attachment 2165

Love reading posts from those who get to away games, thanks for posting. The away support certainly came through pretty loud and clear on the telly. I'm sure I heard the dulcet strains of 'oh when the Spurs' ringing round even when we were behind. Watching the Spurs faithful bouncing around in unison with the players was pure visual poetry and brought a big smile to my face after I had spent the preceding 85 or so minutes wearing a rather large scowl.

Love reading posts from those who get to away games, thanks for posting. The away support certainly came through pretty loud and clear on the telly. I'm sure I heard the dulcet strains of 'oh when the Spurs' ringing round even when we were behind. Watching the Spurs faithful bouncing around in unison with the players was pure visual poetry and brought a big smile to my face after I had spent the preceding 85 or so minutes wearing a rather large scowl.

Always happy to oblige, even moreso on days like these. Will post another after our next awayday at Hull in a few weeks time. Hopefully it wil be another joyous afternoon in front of the Sky cameras

It was mental, the crowd jumping on the second goal was just brilliant, I think my shins from land on a roe of seats are going to take some time to recover.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Oh and we wont levi out was meet with we want suger back, ( toung fermliy in cheek)

It was mental, the crowd jumping on the second goal was just brilliant, I think my shins from land on a roe of seats are going to take some time to recover.

Too right. A moment to remember for a long time, definitely worth a few brusies for sure. Kaboul's celebration too was class

Great stuff. Absolutely love away games. Was hoarse for three days after Emirates Marketing Project.

Being a Yid, Being a Yid,
The thing I love most is being a Yid!

On TV at least our support sounded good. Well done lads!

Hope this can be a turning point in our season. The game had a feel not unlike the 3-2 win against West Ham after that Bale goal. Players and backroom staff celebrating. Really hope we push on from this and that this will give us the confidence to up our performances too.

Just seen it again this morning before coming to work (to put me in a better mood to start the week). Still laughing at Kaboul trying to get into the crowd in the celebration and the steward holding him back. Love it.

I was at Villa in about 1979 and we were 2 nil down with ten minutes to go......and we won 3-2. Because of that I always had the faith yesterday that 'something' would happen.

Not that we deserved it mind....

Benteke looked impressive again.... I said it before Bale left that if we had bought Benteke and Baines and kept Bale we would have a had a strong title challenge last season.

Alas, we are now just a very average side.......but it was still effing great when that second goal went in. COYS.

I would counter the argument that our Away support were amazing with the fact that i ran down for a p*ss at about 65 mins and there were probably about 150 of our lot watching the game in the screens behind the stands. Most whinging that the some members of the team wernt fit to wear the shirt. - Unbelievable.. Why travel all that way and not even go to your seat!

Back