• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Back in from Goodison

paxtonwolf

John White
I'm sorry for the language, but how the f#ck have we lost that game again today.

61% possession and 27 shots on goal away from home, yes the first half was a real struggle, but I was proud of that second half, we battered them.
Great atmosphere amongst the Spurs fans, especially in the second half.

Please dont tell me the disallowed goal should have stood, that would kill me

Photo-0017.jpg

Nah, it was well offside to be honest. Saha missed a sitter though :(

What did ANNOY me, was how inconsistant refereeing decisions are. The ball hit Baines' arm in their box earlier and it wasn't given and it shouldn't of as he couldn't get out of the way, BUT I couldn't help but think of Adebayor's goal against Man Utd and how HE couldn't get out of the way and thought, well if Ade's goal was disallowed for handball, surely that should be a pen?

Nah, the disallowed one was a couple of yards offside. If it makes you feel any better, you guys in the away end were brilliant. Heard you throughout the game. =D>

Thanks for the info on the offside. Glad the noise came across well, so pleased that we really tried to get behind the team.

Wasnt so sure about the 'He's plays on the left' chant, felt that was a dig at Harry, yes maybe it was correct, but I'm one for chanting something positive that helps the team, rather than a negative.

We're still 3rd, but we are going to need a few favours from elsewhere, plus a big win at either Chelsea or Sunderland to make up for that tonight.

Alright Paxton? Good journey back?

Fans were top class, Everton fans were massively disappointing, almost seemed shocked Spurs fans were still singing when 1 down.

My view was pretty brick at the back.

"He plays on the left, he plays on the left, Gareth Bale, he plays on the left" was comedy. As was the Modric one. Don't think they're massively negative chants, just stating the obvious I guess

Alright Paxton? Good journey back?

Fans were top class, Everton fans were massively disappointing, almost seemed shocked Spurs fans were still singing when 1 down.

My view was pretty brick at the back.

"He plays on the left, he plays on the left, Gareth Bale, he plays on the left" was comedy. As was the Modric one. Don't think they're massively negative chants, just stating the obvious I guess

Still a little gutted to be honest. At Arsenal we got what we deserved, today we didnt that is what hurts the most.

Didnt hear a peep out of the Everton fans until they scored, and to be honest, not a great deal more once they were in front.
Made me laugh listening to Collymore driving back to Warrington. An Everton saying "next week v Sunderland is a sell-out, FA 1/4 final, the place is gonna rock"

I know what you mean about the Lower Bullens. For all its charm and being a 'good old-fashioned' Stadium, the view is pants down there. Even we had a post in the way of the goal, but its not as bad as your view was.

Funny, I remember the commentator when Ade's goal was disallowed saying "if thats a defender it is never given as a penalty"

Thought we were brick in the first half to be honest, in the second though we were all over them and deserved at least a draw. However once again Redknapp has screwed up with the team selection. I have always said that i honestly do not believe that the FA will offer Redknapp the England job, however i am begining to hope i was wrong and he does get it and we can get a manager who has some tactical knowledge.

Wonder if Redknapp is going to call them idiots? Haven't heard his post match interview yet after the game I had a bath and watched Take me out and Lee Evans.

What was Lee Evans doing in your bathroom???

Joking apart, although the Modric and Bale chants had a touch of humour about them, I didnt join in myself, didnt seem right. Preferred to try and get a COYS chant going instead

Back