• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Avram Grant at Spurs?

2010: FA Cup runner up
2008: Champions League runner up
2008: Premier League runner up
2008: League Cup runner up
2002: Israel State Cup runner up
1999: Israeli League Championship runner up
1997: Israel State Cup runner up
1994: Israeli League Championship runner up
1993: Israeli League Championship runner up
1993: Israel State Cup runner up
1992: Israel State Cup runner up
1991: Israeli League Championship runner up
1991: Israel State Cup runner up
1990: Israeli League Championship runner up
1989: Israeli League Championship runner up

Anyone else see a pattern?

BaronVonAvram.jpg

The road man cometh!

2010: FA Cup runner up
2008: Champions League runner up
2008: Premier League runner up
2008: League Cup runner up
2002: Israel State Cup runner up
1999: Israeli League Championship runner up
1997: Israel State Cup runner up
1994: Israeli League Championship runner up
1993: Israeli League Championship runner up
1993: Israel State Cup runner up
1992: Israel State Cup runner up
1991: Israeli League Championship runner up
1991: Israel State Cup runner up
1990: Israeli League Championship runner up
1989: Israeli League Championship runner up

Anyone else see a pattern?

I see a pattern of higher place league finishes than ours in our entire PL history :-"

imo

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I should take this thread seriously or if everyone are being a bit tongue in cheek. Grant visiting our training ground means he will be our next manager?

I'm not sure if I should take this thread seriously or if everyone are being a bit tongue in cheek. Grant visiting our training ground means he will be our next manager?

Oh f#cking calm down ffs.

Tounge in cheek? What makes YOU so right?

imo

Can evryone please calm the love down

imo
Yea let's stop jumping to conclusions. Just because Grant was seen in the training ground - this means that redknapp is gonna fudge off to England and he will take over? I don't think so. It may be a scary thought that he takes over, but he could just be slotting in as another part of the backroom staff. That would e great IMO, he has plenty of experience and has even guided a team to the Champions League final.

Let's just remain calm and see what happens!

Relax.

I don't know what I find funnier. The fact some people are panicking that Grant will be our next manager based on a picture, or that some are already doing the old "well he wouldn't be TOO bad" routine.

This place cracks me up :ross:

finally, some sence. Avram Grant with a decent side is not a bad option. Would not be a bad idea to recruit now as a coach if he is free

Disagree completely. With West Ham, he should have been midtable. Redknapp would ave saved them. We need to be going for someone with proven quality, someone that would inspire our current players.

Disagree completely. With West Ham, he should have been midtable. Redknapp would ave saved them. We need to be going for someone with proven quality, someone that would inspire our current players.

Bit harsh. Not even Redknapp would do well with a poor squad. I think Spurs and Redknapp are a match made in heaven, and it's the freedom he gives skillful players that is our main strength at present. Rather than say Ferguson who interchanges much of his players in his system with (at least some sort of) success, or Wenger who has completely failed to sign players suitable for HIS system. Any manager coming in at Spurs better have a plan and stick to it, or else he will fail. I think a lot of our success under Redknapp is that he seemingly doesn't believe in or even have a rigid system, have players with and that are allowed to use their individual skill, which then leads to us being very unpredictable to play against. You can't nullify areas against us, only individual players. Unless you get right in our faces (or rather legs). Our first team have been allowed to form parterships and preferences, which might be why we don't look quite as good when rotating, even when with seemingly similar players. And this is also why Redknapp probably would be a successful England manager too (albeit perhaps not right off the blocks), with the unrealized potential England has had for such a long time.

imo.

Last edited:
can't believe people have looked at that article and focused on AG missing the obvious massive news in the second pic

article-0-11AB2CCA000005DC-482_468x286.jpg

when did we sign Messi?

Attachments

• article-0-11AB2CCA000005DC-482_468x286.jpg
    article-0-11AB2CCA000005DC-482_468x286.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
Back