• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Avram Grant at Spurs?

gifanime16.gif

I would be disappointed if he became our new Manager, but I suppose I'd have to deal with it, if it happens

Let me get this straight.

The Daily Mail, I repeat Daily Mail, make no assumptions whatsoever of the sort........but GG starts panicking about AG taking over :D

Note: This is a bit of banter, and I am fully aware that anyone has the right to assume whatever they want to. I am not saying you are all wrong.

imo

but you are saying everyone is of a lower intelect than the average daily mail sports (cough) journalist :D

Don't know what you're all panicking about.

Did Mourinho ever take Chelsea to a cl final? No. Did Avram? Yes. Would have won it too if Terry wasn't such a silly sod.

World class manager. Would have us winning trophy after trophy here.

Don't know what you're all panicking about.

Did Mourinho ever take Chelsea to a cl final? No. Did Avram? Yes. Would have won it too if Terry wasn't such a silly sod.

World class manager. Would have us winning trophy after trophy here.

Definitely. League One, the St.Johnstones' Paint Trophy...who knows, if things go well we may even have a shot at the Championship.

To be fair to Grant, he did a f#cking great job at Chelsea after Jose was sacked.

imo

finally, some sence. Avram Grant with a decent side is not a bad option. Would not be a bad idea to recruit now as a coach if he is free

also, Avram did not lose a home game when at Chelsea! he is a class manager, managing a bricky West Ham team, which has bricky players, bricky staff and all things bricky, does not count in my books! It??s like trying to teach a turd how to swim!

finally, some sence. Avram Grant with a decent side is not a bad option. Would not be a bad idea to recruit now as a coach if he is free

As a coach, sure. He could help the lads find decent 'massage parlors'.

As the manager?

For fudge's sake, man, remember Wet Spam. Look at their side from last season. Upson, Collison, Noble, Hitlzelsperger, Barerra, Keane and Tomkins, all decent players. And that's not even counting the really good ones. A team with the likes of Demba Ba( who's on fire this season), Rob Green(who performed brilliantly last season) and Scotty Parker (does any more need to be said?) STILL went down, and whose fault do you think that is? Especially considering that teams with much worse players (Stoke a few seasons ago, Hull City in their first season, and countless others) stayed up.

Nah, mate, he's bad. Really bad.

Avram facking Grant??? I'd rather see Diego Maradona managing Spurs. Surely we can do better than Grant? On the Spurs Show they were discussing Klinsmann or Hughton. I think Spurs can attract a better manager then these, surely!

Back