• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Atmosphere

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
The place was buzzing tonight. Understandably so, perhaps, given both the quality of opposition, and our result and matching performance. But wow, it was great to be there. Apologies to anyone in 223 who I deafened by shouting as loud as possible. I saw a few people look around but then they joined in the chants and it was magical. I'm writing nonsense but just tired, buzzing, and loved being there tonight.

Now, let's take that atmosphere and make every match close to that of tonight. Time we made Wembley our own. Wembley jinx, what jinx?

The place was buzzing tonight. Understandably so, perhaps, given both the quality of opposition, and our result and matching performance. But wow, it was great to be there. Apologies to anyone in 223 who I deafened by shouting as loud as possible. I saw a few people look around but then they joined in the chants and it was magical. I'm writing nonsense but just tired, buzzing, and loved being there tonight.

Now, let's take that atmosphere and make every match close to that of tonight. Time we made Wembley our own. Wembley jinx, what jinx?

Under lights vs a big team we always have a top atmosphere

It’s nigh on impossible to create tha for a half stadium on a Sunday lunchtime vs Palace

But I love the sentiment

Hoodoo? Luckily we were playing a team that have never won at Wembley:)

With a big crowd against a big team, we've turned the curse on it's head. Will definitely help with CL progression.

I was hoping to hear - but couldn't pick it out on TV - a rousing encore performance of our iconic 'Taxi for ...?'

Ramos? 'Naldo? Modric?

That's one chant that simply has to be restored. Not every game. And certainly not directed at smaller targets. But if we're turning over another big side with big ego characters like Ronaldo? Oh, yes.

Wembley was absolutely pure eye and ear candy Wednesday night.

My Son went and said it was "electric" last night!!!
It sounded great on the the telly which is unusual for Wembley.

I met a lad on the train talking abut his dad who won’t go to Wembley... he has his season ticket now
Wasn’t your son was it?

We were in area 111, stood the whole game and sung pretty much the whole game. Both unusual for me these days and my voice is still hoarse now. Not sure but thought I saw @markysimmo a few rows in front of me eating a packet of crisps, either him or another silver haired fox.

Great atmosphere last night must have been 80,000 yids singing at one point. Can you imagine how great it would to be a player with that. It must have given the players a massive boast. Taking my son out this weekend so will not find out the score of our game till I get back in the car. Tennis parents are fcuking snobs who look down at you if you even ask about football.

We were in area 111, stood the whole game and sung pretty much the whole game. Both unusual for me these days and my voice is still hoarse now. Not sure but thought I saw @markysimmo a few rows in front of me eating a packet of crisps, either him or another silver haired fox.

Great atmosphere last night must have been 80,000 yids singing at one point. Can you imagine how great it would to be a player with that. It must have given the players a massive boast. Taking my son out this weekend so will not find out the score of our game till I get back in the car. Tennis parents are fcuking snobs who look down at you if you even ask about football.

Good stuff! I wish i'd had such a result in the end last week, but hey ho.

P.S. - Whilst Tennis parents are snobs are they not more likely to be swingers compared to other sports parents?

Good stuff! I wish i'd had such a result in the end last week, but hey ho.

P.S. - Whilst Tennis parents are snobs are they not more likely to be swingers compared to other sports parents?

If your in to horse faced tacos who think their better then everyone else because of how they talk. I have a ray winstone accent so really do not fit in with them. Probably have more money then some of them and I am all for people going out and earning money and hate the lazy ones, but tennis parents sum up so much of what I hate about some English people.

If your in to horse faced tacos who think their better then everyone else because of how they talk. I have a ray winstone accent so really do not fit in with them. Probably have more money then some of them and I am all for people going out and earning money and hate the lazy ones, but tennis parents sum up so much of what I hate about some English people.

I bet the Ray Winstone accent makes you much needed fresh meat, eh;)

I was in 110 eating crisps wearing a nike windcheater

I must admit I thought I felt the burning eyes of a predator boring through my back !!

I was in 110 eating crisps wearing a nike windcheater

I must admit I thought I felt the burning eyes of a predator boring through my back !!

Haha, I actually walked right past you mate, you were with two other guys as well? I was two rows behind you with my mate big John who looks like his in zizzy top. Thought it was you, was going to come and say hello but thought you would show me pictures of midgets on your phone.

R-1300224-1457348279-4883.jpeg.jpg

You've got to love a party with a happy atmosphere.

Back