• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Arkadiusz Milik

clevelandspur

Pascal Chimbonda
Seen him play a few matches for Poland in Euro qualifiers and he looks the real deal. Already has 6 goals in 14 caps for Poland at age 20. He is on loan at Ajax from Bayern Leverkusen but I think we would be able to tempt them with a decent bid. I really think this is a player to snap up now because I have a feeling after the Euros he will be out of our price range.

Milik and Kane for a decade banging them in I can dream

best of the forwards linked so far imo, scores all types of goals, doesn't mind a bit of nark either

We are getting linked to the Celtic striker today. Seems we haven't really focused in on one target yet. I wouldn't mind Milik though, seems decent.

This guy would do very nicely. Sort it out this weekend we need all hands on deck in the next few weeks

Ah the good old left out of the squad ITK. Have seen this so many times, and it always ends up they were not picked for legitimate reasons and nothing to do with a potential transfer. It is a bit of a myth that players get left out of a squad so not to affect an upcoming transfer....

Ah the good old left out of the squad ITK. Have seen this so many times, and it always ends up they were not picked for legitimate reasons and nothing to do with a potential transfer. It is a bit of a myth that players get left out of a squad so not to affect an upcoming transfer....

Hehehe, its definitely a classic!

yep, he probably just went to Stansted for a Burger King

Im not one of these to accuse levy for every failed signing. But the seems to be a running theme with him involved in transfers, he tries to be to cute. We lose ground.

Im not one of these to accuse levy for every failed signing. But the seems to be a running theme with him involved in transfers, he tries to be to cute. We lose ground.
Or we don’t want to pay what some clubs value their players at
I have to say that Milik IMO isn’t great and is very static. I do feel there is better Out there for us for this kind of money or less

Back