• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Are you confident that we can finish above L'Arse?

Are you confident Spurs will finish above Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 52 53.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 12 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we beat Bolton, then Stoke at home, we will be in the FA Cup semi final and still be 3rd in the league, a couple of wins under our belt and the confidence will be back. The last 3 league games don't look pretty but they were difficult fixtures and it was only really the Arsenal match where we were completely outclassed. I honestly fancy our chances at Stamford Bridge more than I did at Goodison. Arsenal are playing well, but they have been fortunate in their last two games and never look like keeping a clean sheet.

Form is temporary, class is permanent and Van Persie aside, I still wouldn't have any Arsenal player in our team.

You've just said everything I've been saying recently

The red tossers are tinkling me off. They're all going on as if they're above us now. I don't see how they can actually cheer about anything until they're above us

The red tossers are tinkling me off. They're all going on as if they're above us now. I don't see how they can actually cheer about anything until they're above us

they're in a no lose situation with regards to banter - they've pulled it back from 10 points to one - even if they don't finish above us they can get away with giving it the big one until the season is over as we are the ones that have it all to lose now

they're in a no lose situation with regards to banter - they've pulled it back from 10 points to one - even if they don't finish above us they can get away with giving it the big one until the season is over as we are the ones that have it all to lose now

Well this just makes it more embarrassing for them if we do finish above them, as they're all saying how 'Spurs are gonna finish 4th now', so I'm glad they're saying all of this

After last nights result Arsenal fans were all over facebook and Twitter. Not heard a peep from them all season! A mate of mine (United fan) tweeted "congratulations Arsenal, you're almost as good as Spurs" At the moment WE are in the better position, the league table doesn't lie. Yes they have the momentum but we have some winnable games coming up, I fully expect us to win our remaining home games which I think will build up the confidence to pick up points away from home. We can't go on being the better team and losing games and Arsenal won't go on winning games from losing positions.

Back