• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Are you confident that we can finish above L'Arse?

Are you confident Spurs will finish above Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 52 53.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 12 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They will not win every game between now and the end of the season, it's still in our hands. fudge yeah, we can finish above them! COYS!

Although I'd take 4th and the FA Cup any day!

Our class and football has been amazing this season. We lost 3 hard games, and Arsenal's banana skin is on its way up. Even if everything carries on as it is now we're still 1 point above them. Anyway, this happens every season where Arsenal get a surge of optimism then fudge it up towards the end

No. Not only has our lead gone but so has our GD advantage. All the momentum is with them now and their run in doesnt look so tough either IMHO.

On the plus side Chelsea's remaining fixtures look very tricky.

4TH IS NOT A fudging OPTION!

If we finish 4th, then we can't ever compete again, and from next season onwards we'll just go backwards as all our key players plus Harry will want to leave, with no decent replacement. If we finish 4th then that is a massive failure, whether that was our original target or not. We are more than capable of finishing 3rd, and after Chelsea we just have to grind out nice results every week

i put no, im more worried by chelsea pipping us for 4th

if we can get 4th and maybe finally make another cup final appearance i will be happy.

If we finish 4th, then we can't ever compete again, and from next season onwards we'll just go backwards as all our key players plus Harry will want to leave, with no decent replacement. If we finish 4th then that is a massive failure, whether that was our original target or not. We are more than capable of finishing 3rd, and after Chelsea we just have to grind out nice results every week

I would not be to bothered if harry left and we would even get a transfer fee for him, bonus.

Yes, of course we can! Arsenal have had to come from behind in the last 4 games, so it does show that Arsenal have a vulnerability, even if that has been masked by their resillience. There will come a game where they go a goal down and they are unable to bounce back in time and when that happens, Arsenal will drop points and their confidence will waiver.

We have the players to achieve solid results and have pretty much gained the points that we expected to in each fixture this season. I thought we could struggle away to Everton and that it was the second hardest game that we had remaining with the away trip to Chelsea being the hardest. We will score some good results and I think we will have a very similar number of points to Arsenal at the end of the season but that we can finish above them.

Looking at their recent games, they got really lucky at Anfield, got lucky today with a last minute strike and even against us they conceded 2 easy goals. Luck wont last forever-their recovery will not last long. Our run in is not that hard so I expect us to finish above them and to be honest by a bigger margin than 1 point.

But apparently 4th plus the cup is ok? At the start of the season maybe....but not now.

Whatever will be will be. We'll still be here if we do and still here if we dont.

Personally I'm not so sure, I think our confidence is rocked a little. It's been silly stupid mistakes that's cost us.

All we can do is take each game as it comes. Sing your fudging hearts out and let's make it memorable. COYS

Back