• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Arabic

I'm getting my Spanish in to gear because I'm heading for a year's travel in July (although it's probably a fudged plan now like everything else people have planned out..). Just recently started some ENG / ESP online exchange lessons with this Argentine girl who is absolutely stunning + extremely intelligent and luckily Buenos Aires happens to be my first destination :D It's funny because I can pick up so many of the same linguistic mistakes that Poch consistently made in his pressers, particularly misuse of infinitives depending on tense and placement of adverbs (yes I found this incredibly frustrating with MP because it must have been that nobody had the balls to correct him and he'd reached a lazy plateau with his command of English).

My French is at intermediate or thereabouts but I know in my heart of hearts from the sheer dumbfudgery grammar wise it isn't for me. It's a fun language to chat brick in and it enabled me to do some cool work over in France but I'm not looking to get to proficient level with it.

I really wanted to cover as much of the globe as possible in terms of who I could speak to, so if I was going to really get in to that, Mandarin would be the logical next move but I've left it quite late to take on a language worlds apart from our quirky little jumble of one!

How about yourself pal?

I'm learning Spanish on Duolingo at the moment...care to PM me her contact details? :D

Back