• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone remember that Bale chap?

29uxclt.jpg

I a
That's the first time I've heard him cast doubt over staying at Madrid. He's either looking to move or making it known that he wants assurances else he's off.
I got the impression spoilt brat giraffe neck is the Real manager..pun intended.
He played like a complete turd today..

Without a shadow of doubt, I would love him back - been a fan for 37 years and he is the best I have ever seen in a Spurs shirt. At 28 some would argue he is in his prime as a player - Bale, Eriksen, Alli and Harry - just imagine that lot going forward

Have to say I was a bit “meh” about his possible return, the money, whether he’d work hard enough for Poch, never go back, etc. But after last night I really want him back now!! I know it’s totally reactionary, but as soon as he came on I just felt like a Spurs player was on the pitch. Proved he’s still got it.

I thought the lack of recognition he got from his team mates after the game was telling as well. Had Ronaldo scored those 2 the rest of the team would be on their knees sucking him!

Without a shadow of doubt, I would love him back - been a fan for 37 years and he is the best I have ever seen in a Spurs shirt. At 28 some would argue he is in his prime as a player - Bale, Eriksen, Alli and Harry - just imagine that lot going forward

I get people have favourites for various reasons, longevity, magic moments, attitude to adversary etc. I’m not gonna say he’s the best player we’ve ever had, but, for me, Bale is the most effective attacking player we’ve ever had.

Would love him back at Spurs. Him and a quality replacement for Toby and we would be champions.
I don’t think it’s gauranteed but I do think we would definitely have a go at the title should
He sign for us. That attack would be amazing and not totally reliant on Kane. Remember when Bale was around last time and we were reliant on him? Well now we would have two of those goalscorers!

For me only Hoddle was better.

There's suggestions Bale has "been offered" to Spurs again.

I haven't read the article, because it's probably BS as usual, but if anything at least now I've bumped the thread.

Back