• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Any Baseball fans?

When i was working in the States i used to go on a regular basis. My first year there i went to my first game to see the L.A Dodgers and it turned out they went and won the W/S that year against the Yankees. Been a fan ever since.

Rounders was quite good fun at junior school

I've heard people say baseball is more for the stats than the sport. An interest for people with aspergers and the like

Rounders was quite good fun at junior school

I've heard people say baseball is more for the stats than the sport. An interest for people with aspergers and the like

Thats funny as I went to the London game and this couple from US behind us where marking stats (normal couple she was hot) and they knew all the facts.

Love it, but you need to time to study and stay abreast of all the stats etc
I watch so much sports already and there are only so hours in a day!

Last edited:
Back