• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Sanabria

Any chance that Poch sees him as a wide forward, kind of a Chadli/Jay Rodriguez type.

Surely he is not coming in as Kane's back up

Players that can play in multiple positions is bound to be a positive both interms of changing style of play and formations during open play. Bonus, without wasting a sub.

But we shall see.

Would prefer Jansen based on the stats and YouTube videos, but what do I know.

Yeah you have to wonder why we didn't complete that deal. He kind of looks ideal for what we need, Poch and Mitchell made the effort to very publically go and check him out, by all accounts he has been over to London to talk with the club.

Oh well

Yeah you have to wonder why we didn't complete that deal. He kind of looks ideal for what we need, Poch and Mitchell made the effort to very publically go and check him out, by all accounts he has been over to London to talk with the club.

Oh well

Just shows that he's not our first choice. Could still seem him joining if the first choice (Batshuayi?) doesnt come

I suppose we must trust in Pochettino and Mitchell's judgement, but i cant help feeling underwhelmed by this signing

Can't understand why you would be underwhelmed? He would be a player happy to learn and past second fiddle to kane.

Our scouting of late has been nothing short of sensational if you put it into perspective

Oh well

Well, I don't see any confirmation anywhere that Wolfsburg have in fact signed him, so I guess it's still a possibility we'll get him.

Well, I don't see any confirmation anywhere that Wolfsburg have in fact signed him, so I guess it's still a possibility we'll get him.
I hope so, but seems a bit unlikely to me. There's usually a momentum that builds up with transfers (see Wanyama deal), where you can see progress. With Janssen there were talks a couple of weeks ago and then it fizzled out. Let's see...

I hope so, but seems a bit unlikely to me. There's usually a momentum that builds up with transfers (see Wanyama deal), where you can see progress. With Janssen there were talks a couple of weeks ago and then it fizzled out. Let's see...

True, but seeing as nothing has been announced yet on Wanyama (looks very likely though), might it be that we're waiting for something on Jansen too? Could be. I'm still hopeful. :D

Back