• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Sanabria

wx-tel

Gilberto
Just a few bits now on Twitter

Tottenham are interested in Roma striker Antonio Sanabria.

The Paraguay international has just finished a superb season on-loan with Sporting Gijon in Spain.

El Mundo Deportivo says Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino is convinced by Sanabria's talent and wants to bring him to London.

Former Espanyol coach Pochettino knows plenty about Sanabria, who came through the system at Barcelona.

Indeed, along with Spurs, Sanabria is also being linked with a return to Barca.

The 'Essential' Scoutnation Video:

ClePRemXIAAw8Zb.jpg

Last edited:
One thing is clear we are trying to find the next big thing before he becomes the next big thing.Hopefully one of these players works out for us.

Reports this morning that we are in "advanced talks" with Roma for Sanabria. Links to another article saying Roma want Christian Eriksen and plan to use the Sanabria talks as leverage to get Eriksen

All sounds a lot like baiting through the media.

I should add that both of the above reports are from the Daily Express, so consume with a huge dollop of salt.

Eriksen still hasn't signed a contract extension. If he is demanding silly money or is itching to try something new then he might just go elsewhere. Poch only want players 100% commited to the cause.

Chris Miller ‏@WindyCOYS 1m1 minute ago
Chris Miller Retweeted Emanuele Giulianelli

Antonio Sanabria. 20yo Paraguay striker who scored 11 in 30 (inc two hattricks) for Sporting de Gijón in 2015/16.

Emanuele Giulianelli @EmaGiulianelli
Tottenham pressing on Sanabria. Possible closure at €12mln. #thfc

Eriksen still hasn't signed a contract extension. If he is demanding silly money or is itching to try something new then he might just go elsewhere. Poch only want players 100% commited to the cause.
I think Eriksen's agent and Levy are just doing the dance at the moment.... I'd wager that a new deal will be signed at some point in the next two months. IMO Eriksen is one of our most important players and, as such, deserves a salary to reflect that. I expect a £70k a week 4 year deal to be signed. Although I expect the player to end up at Barcelona in a year or two's time.

Reports this morning that we are in "advanced talks" with Roma for Sanabria. Links to another article saying Roma want Christian Eriksen and plan to use the Sanabria talks as leverage to get Eriksen

All sounds a lot like baiting through the media.

I should add that both of the above reports are from the Daily Express, so consume with a huge dollop of salt.

IF there is any truth in that then we should drop it now, Ericksen is one of our most important players and should not go anywhere.

Even if he does leave I can only see it being to a massive club ie one of the big 2 in Spain, I don't envisage him leaving the PL to play in Italy.....

Ooooh an unknown* signing.... I'm sure we all have secret hopes that he will be the new Falcao (at the point when Athletic Madrid signed him).

* unknown to all of us non Championship Manager fanboys

Back