• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Rudiger????

Its a ‘no’ from me, based on defensive ability.
He's German. Germans know how to defend. He's lost some form, but you have to consider that he's been coached by Chelsea's equivalent to Tactics Tim for over a year. That would hurt anyone! In a good team, and with good coaches, he'll be a good defender.

Clearly a very good centre half. Has typically impressed me whenever up against us. Which is why I think there is zero chance of Chelsea selling/loaning him to us.

After the accusation, there was presumably a fair amount of communication behind the scenes - which would have been the best place for it - and perhaps that’s left him with warm fuzzies about Spurs.

He's German. Germans know how to defend. He's lost some form, but you have to consider that he's been coached by Chelsea's equivalent to Tactics Tim for over a year. That would hurt anyone! In a good team, and with good coaches, he'll be a good defender.

That’s a huge generalization. Meterzacherbrick, Hummels they aren’t the germany of old. Even Boateng let things go far too soon after supposedly becoming top level. Lahm was the last great German defender i can think of.

Back