• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

I think it’s worth people looking at his history as there is this nervousness he is gonna leave his £15m a year job
He has never quit a job before unless the circumstances changed (inter said they were selling his players and need wage cuts)
Everywhere else he has finished his contract (Juve and Italy) or been sacked (Chelsea)
He does have some interesting background at Arezzo where he managed twice
Bari where he left to join Juve but the Juve appointed someone else
Atalanta he left because they were 19th
Siena is the only club I can see that he actually left to go somewhere else

We told him we would back him in the transfer market. If we fail to do so to the promised level then I’d say his situation of expectation has changed. At that point we are little different from Inter.
If you make promises to someone, then fail to live to those promises, how can the future be a good one?
That said, I don’t know what promises were made. I don’t know what activity will take place between now and the end of the window. I can only say it’s not looking good right now.

We told him we would back him in the transfer market. If we fail to do so to the promised level then I’d say his situation of expectation has changed. At that point we are little different from Inter.
If you make promises to someone, then fail to live to those promises, how can the future be a good one?
That said, I don’t know what promises were made. I don’t know what activity will take place between now and the end of the window. I can only say it’s not looking good right now.
How does anyone know what he was told though
It’s just like the comments he jumps ship when he doesn’t get what he wants … I mean it’s not true

Before anyone suggests he's complaining of the window. He isn't. He's saying we made a mistake buying some of the players we let go and we can't afford mistakes like that when buying players.
Thanks - the complaining thing is exactly how I read it at first and thought “oh fudge here we go”, but I think you are right in your interpretation.

To be honest with his comments he is having a dig at previous regimes and transfers but seems fully committed to the cause of buying right and buying well.

Seems invested in the club.

Back