• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

The key word is windows
Conte is a managing expectation saying it will take years not months
People will over react just on the January window alone (some good, some bad).
just trust conte to make it clear on how happy he is

Comon. It's been 10 hours now and we still haven't signed anyone. Levys up to his old tricks being cheap. We're going to get relegated. Kane will join arsenal and conte will walk arrrrgh!

Comon. It's been 10 hours now and we still haven't signed anyone. Levys up to his old tricks being cheap. We're going to get relegated. Kane will join arsenal and conte will walk arrrrgh!
TBF Neverton have signed a left back I’ve never heard of for £17m
Means they will sell Digne to Chelsea now I’m sure

TBF Neverton have signed a left back I’ve never heard of for £17m
Means they will sell Digne to Chelsea now I’m sure

I'm sure we'll bring in 2 this window and maybe get a couple to sign pre contracts.

As for years to get back into the cl? Depends if ragnick can turn it around at utd and arsenal revert to type. Think we have a chance this season. But if we don't make it fair enough. Conte by joining raised expectations. At the beginning of the season i said a top 6 finish. Can't blame him for playing it down otherwise some will think he somehow failed if we don't which is unfair. It took klopp what 3 windows to get liverpool going? We should give conte the same.

I'm sure we'll bring in 2 this window and maybe get a couple to sign pre contracts.

As for years to get back into the cl? Depends if ragnick can turn it around at utd and arsenal revert to type. Think we have a chance this season. But if we don't make it fair enough. Conte by joining raised expectations. At the beginning of the season i said a top 6 finish. Can't blame him for playing it down otherwise some will think he somehow failed if we don't which is unfair. It took klopp what 3 windows to get liverpool going? We should give conte the same.

3 windows and them pulling Barca’s pants down for Coutinho.

We’ll be fine, if Conte is still at Spurs in 18 months time I am fairly confident we’re going to be in a very good position.

We’ll be fine, if Conte is still at Spurs in 18 months time I am fairly confident we’re going to be in a very good position.

Definitely. There's not much of a middle ground with Conte. If he's still here that far down the line it's because we've gotten into a good position.

Perhaps he's capable of a longer stay here, perhaps not. If don't see more or less continual improvements he will get frustrated and I don't think that ends well. In that way there is certainly some urgency needed.

Definitely. There's not much of a middle ground with Conte. If he's still here that far down the line it's because we've gotten into a good position.

Perhaps he's capable of a longer stay here, perhaps not. If don't see more or less continual improvements he will get frustrated and I don't think that ends well. In that way there is certainly some urgency needed.

Maybe some urgency yes, I just doubt he's been promised anything huge for this month and maybe even the summer, maybe he's been sold a bit of a project by his mate Fabio.

My hope/assumption is that he will sign a new contract at the end of the season if we finish in the top 5, hopefully within the top 4 but I am not going there mentally just yet ha.

Maybe some urgency yes, I just doubt he's been promised anything huge for this month and maybe even the summer, maybe he's been sold a bit of a project by his mate Fabio.

My hope/assumption is that he will sign a new contract at the end of the season if we finish in the top 5, hopefully within the top 4 but I am not going there mentally just yet ha.

Fabio is the master of a swap deal. Might see him go to prison though.

Huge seems unlikely. But something rather useful, one or two at the least, I think that's necessary.

Plenty of people who will swap the jail time for compensation.

You think he'd be a snitch? I doubt it, think the milan clubs got done for the same thing but got off. Unless there was wire taps it's almost impossible to prove no matter how obvious it is.

You think he'd be a snitch? I doubt it, think the milan clubs got done for the same thing but got off. Unless there was wire taps it's almost impossible to prove no matter how obvious it is.
Nope. Pay someone to be the fall guy. Ultimate swap deal.

Exactly.
It's a two horse race for the title.
One horse race for third.
Four horse race for fourth.

Back